All Topics / General Property / Positive Cash Flow

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of ScroogeScrooge
    @scrooge

Any info on Hans Jackobi’s Super secrets to real estate course re Positive cash flow. Claims seem too easy to be consitently achievable.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Have nothing to say on Hans Jackobi and his secrets to real estate course, re: Positive cashflow…

But the way I see it, anything can be made positive cashflow with the amount of money you inject into the purchase. The more money invested (your own), then the less borrowed and thus smaller loan repayments. Therefore you can manipulate your investment how you like, positive or negative. But then there are other factors to consider such as COCR and deductions and other variables, so it’s best to weigh up all options to determine the appropriate investment decision for each individal case.

As to Hans Jackobi, looks like he isn’t broke and making money on a few levels, so he might know something I don’t. And I’m sure someone on the forum will have experience with Hans Jackobi, and thus might have better suited input.

Cheers,
    Jacob.

‘Stay Happy and you’ll be Perfectly Fine’ – Jack

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Scrooge, just do a search on this forum on Hans Jakobi- in the (recent) past there were some more threads about him and you might find the information you are after.

Celivia

Profile photo of ScroogeScrooge
    @scrooge

thanks Celivia

Followed the threads; many of them.

Looks like ‘Super Secrets’ would be a poor investment of $3500.

Word on the street is that, pretty much, all the info you could get out of ‘Super Secrets’ is discussed in these forums and the many books which are also referenced here.

Thanks again

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.