All Topics / Value Adding / Ross Squire kit home..Green head WA

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of guzziguzzi
    @guzzi

Hello all..We are in the process of settling on a ocean side block of land in lovely Green head ( just north of jurien bay )
    I’m going to build a 2 storey Ross Squire kit homes with sweeping ocean views. A fantastic spot not many people know about yet. If all goes well we plan to make a bundle from it.
    What im wondering is has anybody else built a RS kit home and how did they find the experience?

w

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

can’t speak for RS, but from personal experience building with fleetwood hasnt been a bed of roses. they are just as swamped with work as the rest of the building industry, so expect delays for engineering drawings, council aproval, general building of it, price rises along the way (particularly the steel element)

http://www.megapropertygroup.com

INVESTMENT SALES * RENTAL SOLUTIONS * STRATA MANAGEMENT

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

ps – if you plan on financing the construction for a kit home be sure to speak to your broker before you get too excited. they are almost impossible to finance, even using a chattel mortgage proved to be a dead end.

http://www.megapropertygroup.com

INVESTMENT SALES * RENTAL SOLUTIONS * STRATA MANAGEMENT

Profile photo of meilin08meilin08
    @meilin08

Hi Guzzi,

Looking at Land up that way too.

Who are the developers?

Can you tell me how big your block is and how much you got it for?

Thanks, Mei-Lin

Profile photo of guzziguzzi
    @guzzi

Thanks for the responce.

Ausprop..we checked out Fleetwood as well & were not impressed. Too expensive & a inferior product in my opinion.
    I have been inpressed with Ross Squire ..value for money & very helpful. even been through the factory.
    Meilin Green head is as yet one of those placesnot many people know about. The block we got was already developed & one of the last true beach front blocks. As Steve say if you look hard enough opportunities will come your way.

w

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

HI Guzzi
    got me curious – Green Head, never heard of it!!!

realestate.com has a nice little beachfront shack, magnificant ocean views listed for $460,000, population is only 265….. I can handle that.

Good luck
    M

Profile photo of guzziguzzi
    @guzzi

Hi Marisa..The shack you are talking about is just that ..a shack.
    Nice block of land but a little expensive i think.

The beauty with what we have is a kit homes is allowed to be build. Many councils won’t allow that so close to the beach

w

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.