All Topics / Finance / NZ FINANCERS WANTED

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Kiwi-FullaKiwi-Fulla
    @kiwi-fulla

Hey all,
    I have tried to deal with a few finance brokers on NZ and they seem tied up with…. you stay with me or I’ll have to charge you. I was not going fall for that one… we had not even spoken on interest rates or whether a package would suit me…. to cut a long story short I was not IMPRESSED with te professionalism of this broker (whom came out of this forum somewhere I think..)

I need someone that will assist me not put me off with “my time is important and If you don’t go ahead with me I will not bother with you … or have to charge you” tactics!

Anyone have any GOOD no mucking about brokers that can deal with low/no docs and lend it to Aussie Residing Clients?

I have around 4 deals ready to close and am holding off (and will possibly lose 50% because of delays) due to finance paralysis.

Look forward to your input.

Kiwi

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Kiwi

Would be happy to assist if you want to email me what you are after.

Cheers Richard

Ph: (07) 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    http://www.yourstatefinance.com

IP funding and US property finance
    our speciality

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Hi Kiwi,

I am not a finance broker but we have used John Thorn at the Kiwi Mortgage market out of dunedin. He is very switched on and aware of investors needs. If you are interested drop me an email and i will dig up the phone number. Best to give him a call if you need something done quickly. He should be able to give you a firm answer pretty quickly.

Cheers

[email protected] – Experienced investors living in NZ who can find properties to meet your needs! Email us to receive details of upcoming deals.
    Project management also available – finding solutions for problem properties! We can manage your renovation project for you.

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.