All Topics / Help Needed! / whats the current price on mobile home site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

Hi All
    Whats the current rental price for caravan, mobile home sites
    I have a project that will take 150 sites and don’t know what the current site rental and purchase price is vacancy levels are ok only trying to value.
    Site is in williamstown nsw
    I can cost the rest.
    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    I work out side the square and this is outside my normal square.
    thanks we all need to learn

here to help

Profile photo of gafamagafama
    @gafama

GR

I assume you’re talking about manufactured home sites. In my experience, depending on location, (obviously) site costs vary however, as a guide, existing sites typically start around the $90K mark and go up to around $200K (including the relocatable home). Weekly returns start around $80 and go up to around $130 pw.

Hope this helps.

Megan

Megan

http://www.propertyhub.net
    Your Investing and Developing Information Hub.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Sounds like a win-win for you developing the project..

In most cases I’ve seen people put a mobile home on the land, pay rent and power on the land and never ever own the land; if you strata it then I presume it would be a pain for someone to buy it out “lock stock n barrel” in the future..

Or you can go down the managed investment path and manage peoples sites/homes/caravans for them and put a caretaker (or yourself) in to manage it all..

Anyone think of anything else (I’ve never been involved but am looking at it from an outsiders point of view)

Sounds like fun..[biggrin]

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi all
    I’m looking at either the sale of each site or the rental on the site i’m looking at building the buildings out of 40Ft containers as I have done this in the islands before and is very cheap assembly. (going to see tommorrow) As for me being the caretaker it is very tempting but I have a time line I’m working on and its not part of it.
    I’m going to split the site up into 3 or 4 sections the caravan part is the first part, second is 32 town houses, third commercial area and final ??? as I’m not sure what will be left.
    And yes it is fun I like to work with a blank canvas and have income already comming in to the job.

here to help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.