All Topics / Heads Up! / Perth Property Investor Network Meeting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of traceyimbtraceyimb
    Participant
    @traceyimb

Perth Property Investor Network
    Next Meeting
    Tuesday, 30th August 2005
    Loancom, 191-193 Stirling Highway, Nedlands 6009
    7.30pm – 9.30 pm
    Coffee, tea and snacks provided
    $1 for the tea club

Cashflow and Megabucks Games – lets play!!

No doubt most of you have heard about Robert Kiyosaki and the Cashflow board games. We will have a fun meeting this month with both the Cashflow and Megabucks games.

The Cashflow game teaches you the basics of fundamental investing and how to take control of your personal finances, build a business through proper cash flow management, and learn how to invest with greater confidence in real estate and other businesses. Cashflow was created to teach people how to become a master of money and elevate their financial IQ. For more info go to http://www.richdad.com
    If you have any experience playing either game, make sure you come along. For those of us that have never played (like me) it will be a great opportunity to see what it is all about. There will be the usual tea, coffee and snacks available and it’s a great excuse for a chat.
    Thanks for Ky and Elaine for their offer to bring in the games for everyone to have a go!

If you would like more info send an email to [email protected][biggrin]

[email protected]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Anyone from the Forum looking at going?

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of AbbyAbby
    Participant
    @abby

Yes, I’m hoping to get there. I have a Cashflow game I’ll take along too. The more the merrier.
    cheers
    Abby

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

It’s penciled in.

Maybe we should all wear red caps with our moniker on it ??

If anyone asks me, am I Dazzling….or I go around asking…Are you Redwing ??….we’ll all probably get chucked out and sent to them loony bin.

Looking forward to this Cashflow game…never played it myself….

Cheers,

Dazzling

“No point having a cake if you can’t eat it.”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.