All Topics / General Property / What it takes to really start in ………….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of MalloweMallowe
    @mallowe

Afternoon all,

I must put this on paper so that I understand fully and maybe help others along the way.

Through personal experiences over the past 5 years there are some key issues to complete before moving up levels. What you have done in the past must stay there, yet learn from issues and move up.

You must deal with all issues b4 truly moving up. The issues could be family, relationships, old debts or yourself. No matter how tiny the issues are, they must be attended to and squared away forever. Then and only then can you begin.

I have started projects over the past 5 years only to have some issue or person raise its head and b4 you know it, you eye has been off the task at hand and you go back to level 1. Some of the issues have been tiny yet it is amazing how they will come to haunt you just when you least need it.

A mentor that you can face 2 face with weekly in the early stages is paramount.Then fortnightly counsel in person. You need this mentoring if you are to move up levels. You will find it slow and awkward on your own.All you have to do is ask for help in the right direction.

Surround yourself with people that can help your situation. At the end of the day if they can’t help you where your going you do not need them. Otherwise you will stay where they are.
    You don’t need TV or radio. Why not make the news, not watch or hear it.

If you want to be financially free and have unlimited choices, I call it “cocooning” yourself in your passion/s and then you really can move to levels that others only dream of.

For our more sophiscated investors does this ring any bells?
    And folks just starting, do you believe that you are “ready” to really start moving up levels?

What level are you aiming for?

Regards

Mallowe

Profile photo of thomaspthomasp
    @thomasp

Hi Mallowe,

I think this is great, currently I’m trying to get my head around the next steps to take. Like many others I suspect around the place we took our first steps with a -ve geared property. Now looking deeper into what is the reason for investing? Trying to replace the dependency on a full time job so that time is free to do other things, also if we start a family to replace income and then pay for education etc in the following years.

Found myself recently negotiating with the bank to get access to funds but yet to answer the what to invest in.

Want to go far beyond the level that many stop at with just a second property and feel that I’m ready to take the next step, but a few questions to answer first.

Trying to keep the momentum up so that don’t come back to this point after 12 months of procrastination.

Cheers,

Thomas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.