All Topics / Help Needed! / prop managers perth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of leilei
    @lei

hi i am looking for any recommendations of property managers in perth area of thornlie and surrounding suburbs. Unfortunately the one friends have recommended has quit.

k

Profile photo of jebrojebro
    @jebro

Hi,

I’ve used Genesis Asset Management run by Robyn Spinley and found them excellent. They only do property management.They are based in Leederville but cover whole metro area Tel 9443 9955

Good luck,

Jebro

J L Smith

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

I prefer PM’s in the area..

Just my preference though..as i find they ‘let’ the properties faster as well, trick as we all know is getting a good local PM (worth thier weight in $).

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of leilei
    @lei

So true and thanks for your input. The pm i was talking about has 4 properties of my friends and the other day she picked up her handbag and walked out the door never to return. She had found excellant tenants for my friend. The current pm for those properties then told my friend she did not have tenants in her homes.
    Anyone else have good experienced pms they would like to share??

k

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.