All Topics / Forum Frolic / Trinations Rugby

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of PursefattenerPursefattener
    @pursefattener

As I’m a rugby nut I thought I would start a thread to see what others reckon.

Do you think NZ or SA will take the trophy?

What about the pizzling that the Wallabies have taken this year?

Look foreward to your response

Shawn

Profile photo of RhysQLDRhysQLD
    Participant
    @rhysqld

I’m backing the kiwis, I think the All Blacks at home are close to unbeatable. I couldn’t believe they had the depth at the start of the season to even think about dropping Rockoko and Howlett, highlights the problems the Wallabies are currently facing with injuries.

Rhys

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

I’m also with the Kiwi’s

they need to win the next 2 matches but both of them are at home.

I’m off to Dunedin tomorrow to see them at carisbrook. It will be my first live Rugby game (i grew up in Victoria). Some friends have got tickets and invited me along, so im looking forward to it. I live 80km from Dunedin, the weather is fantastic now (sunny)but a cold change is on the way[chill]. Tonight snow down to 200 meters.

regards westan

regards westan

http://www.nzpropertytogo.com
    check it out !
    Properties in the USA 15-25% returns- email to join our database [email protected]

Profile photo of PursefattenerPursefattener
    @pursefattener

I think the Boks are going to be hard to get past the way they are playing with their rush defense.

Hey Westan, You need to get back to some fabulous Victorian weather!

Shawn

Profile photo of kiwiduvetkiwiduvet
    @kiwiduvet

Go the AB’s what a great game, just ned the Ockers to do the decent thing now and lose to us in the last test, what with that and the cricket in pommyland the ole trophy cabinet must be starting to look fairly bare.

when the going gets weird the weird turn pro

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Guys

ye s agreat match in Dunedin on Saturday.

but now a delemna do we want South Africa to win the tri nations (NO), but that means i have to go for the Kiwi.[bawl]

so i’m really stuck.

kiwiduvet- yes things aren’t going well for the Aussie sports teams – even the women lost to the pom women. Re the ashes , its looking very sad but there’s still one test left, hopefully the team can show whats made them the greatest side of all time.

regards westan

http://www.nzpropertytogo.com
    check it out !
    Properties in the USA 15-25% returns- email to join our database [email protected]

Profile photo of RhysQLDRhysQLD
    Participant
    @rhysqld

I think I’d rather the wallabies lose than have South Africa win the tri-nations. Lose-Lose situation. Aussie sport is not in its greatest shape.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.