All Topics / Finance / Briging Finance and Investment properties

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of NewCapMicNewCapMic
    @newcapmic

Has anyone looked into Briging finance when looking to leverage equity in an existing property urgently so as to purchase a bargan or even when you are waiting for a timely setllement to take place on a property atht you have sold.

Sometimes can be expensive but if its an investment property surely there are some tax benefits, And you might even be able to negotiate a better cash deal with the Vendor?

let me here the forum comments on this please

Instant Simple and flexible Lending

Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

Maybe you can give us an example how this could help?

I don’t see the connection between tax “benefits” and expensive finance. Sure you can get a deduction for expensive financing costs but that doesn’t make it worthwhile. At the end of the day, its still money out of your pocket.

Cheers

Stu

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Welcome to the forum NewCapMic.

I suspect this is a leader into your products – bridging finance at 5%+ per month.

I imagine there is a market for it but perhaps this isn’t the place to be advertising. Another tip is learn to spell the product you are selling – it might add some cred.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker

[email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Simon, You beat me to it.

I had my telephone call yesterday and then followed the criteria 5% / month is bang on. You must have had the same advertising blurb sent to you.

Not bad for a 2 poster

Cheers Richard

Ph: (07) 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    http://www.yourstatefinance.com

IP funding and US property finance
    our speciality

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.