All Topics / Help Needed! / accountant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of magic monkeymagic monkey
    @magic-monkey

Hi

Does anyone know of good accountant in the bunbury W.A area that is a property investor. As well are after any information on the tax side of property investing e.g books, courses etc.

cheers

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

We are in Adelaide but use accountants in Melb. Is there any reason why they have to be in WA?

The transactions still require phone calls, faxes and emails no matter where your accountants are.

We have used Active financial answers in Melb, they are investors and definantely know how to advise their investor clients.

No is (07) 5479-4455, the one we used was Marteinne Freeth.

Cheers

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents, No Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Another great accountant re-tax structures in Melb is Dale Gatherum-Goss. Although we have personally not used him, just familiar with his books.

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents, No Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of BonbeachBonbeach
    Participant
    @bonbeach

Mark Harris from Accounting West in Bunbury. Not sure if he owns properties or not, I guess thats a question for you to ask!

If you want an accountant that DOES own properties, I use an accountant in Perth, PM me for his details if you want someone outside Bunbury.

I am in Melbourne, and agree with others that they do not have to be in your home town, I only meet with my accountant twice a year so its no big drama ive found….

Dev*

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

hi guys

i agree with Dr X

i’ve meet both Dale Gatherum-Goss and Marteinne, both have fantastic knowledge and are great people. I currently use Active financial answers in Maroochydoore, Hey doesn’t that make an annual trip to the Sunshine coast a tax deduction ?? Hmmm i’ll have to ask my accountant.

regards westan

http://www.nzpropertytogo.com
    check it out !
    Properties in the USA 15-25% returns- email to join our database [email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.