voigtstrMember@voigtstrJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 176
Hi, I got destiny’s monthly newsletter, and she mentions her 20 questions for evaluation +ve cash flow property. I’ll probably buy her book next pay day (15th) but was wondering if someone was keen (and wanted to practive their touch typing:) ) if they could summarise the 20 questions?
I have her “making your money last as long as you do book” and I like her writing style.
More stuff on the voigtstr at http://users.bigpond.net.au/voigtstrfostonMember@fostonJoin Date: 2003Post Count: 111
1. What it the cashflow of the property?.
2. What is the vacancy rate of the area?.
3. What improvements are being planned for the area?.
4. What is the population growth?.
5. What is the competition?.
6. Is the property tenant friendly?.
7. What condition is the property in?.
8. Does it have furniture?.
9. Is there a body coporate?.
10. Is there a rental guarantee?.
11. What is the current property management arrangement?.
12. Is there a leaseback?.
13. In the case of a new or off the plan property, who are the developers?.
14. Is there a dual purpose if this is a niche market ( purpose built ) property?.
15. What is the land availability in the area?.
16. what is the proximity of the area to a large city?.
17. What is the age of the property?.
18. Is the property at market value?.
19. Is the town you are considering based on just one industry?.
20. Are you being commercial in your approach?.
I hope this helps you, the questions are from Margaret’s book A pocket guide to investing in Positive cashflow property.
Life is a series of new beginnings