All Topics / Heads Up! / Dolf De Roos

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Profile photo of buddywufbuddywuf
    Participant
    @buddywuf

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help..

I’m purchasing some RE books and one of them is Dolf de Roos – Real Estate Riches. I noticed there were two editions published with the same title… I believe one is part of the Rich Dad series (??)

Does anyone know what the difference is between the two and which one you would recommend over the other?

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Buddywuf

I’ve noticed the cover differnece but assumed it was the same book. Just check the inside of front cover and see if its a revised edition or just a reprint ?? that will answer the question.

I found the book a great read a few years ago when i read it

regards westan

http://www.nzpropertytogo.com
    check it out !
    Properties in the USA 15-25% returns- email to join our database [email protected]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

I enjoyed Dolfs book and have been seraching in Vain for his year in mentoring book…powwow events keep telling me its being reprinted (that was supposedly last year in Oct)..

Anyone have a copy ??????

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of Matt RMatt R
    @matt-r

I loved his books, made alot of sense to me. Also saw him in person at a seminar about 2 years ago. loved i all!

Matt R (Gold Coast)

Profile photo of Sammi13Sammi13
    @sammi13

i liked his book and his seminar too (a few years ago now!). I thought he was now recommending Commercial Property in his latest seminar. Check out rich dad’s site or pow wow.

Profile photo of dsmithdsmith
    @dsmith

Hi guys,

I may be wrong here but I have a feeling Dolf DeRoos is no longer associated with Kiyosaki, hence the different book covers.

Have read his stuff and it is a good read.

Cheers
    Danny

@westan

hi danny

that would explain the cover.

any idea on why the seperation ?

regards westan

check it out !
    Properties in the USA 15-25% returns- email to join our database [email protected]

@dsmith

Westan,

Don’t know why they had a split but this link off the rich dad site confirms it as he has a new real estate guy, Ken McElroy

http://www.richdad.com/pages/advisorsken.asp

Cheers
    Danny

@westan

Thanks danny

thats interesting.

i had a look at the link and you can’t even buy Dolf’s book through the Rich Dad web site anymore.

I’ll have to ask Dymphna Boholt next time i’m talking to her. She’s good friends with Dolf and speaks very highly of him.

regards westan

check it out !

@dsmith

Westan,

I would be keen to know why they split too if you find out from your friend.

Cheers
    Danny

Profile photo of Roberthb2001Roberthb2001
    Participant
    @roberthb2001

Here is a link to Dolf’s Australian shopfront, Pow Wow Events:

http://shop.powwowevents.com.au/cgi-bin/WebObjects/pwweb.woa/10/wa/speakers?wosid=HxdD8FP0KxIrkEXe4wVotg

The page was last updated from March 2005 to incorporate his last visit, no mention of any seperation from the Rich Dad team.

Found him of interest but book seemed to focus on the USA market (from my recollection of the book).

Robert H Bromwich
    Moore Park Beach QLD
    Australia

Profile photo of Roberthb2001Roberthb2001
    Participant
    @roberthb2001

If you visit the Pow Wow Inetrenation online store, you will find some titiles from Dolf that may be of interest to you.

Robert H Bromwich
    Moore Park Beach QLD
    Australia

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

They still dont have the one i’m interested in..then again its been so long maybe I’m only interested in it because I cant find it??

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of JasonKJasonK
    @jasonk

Hi buddywuf…it’s just a re-release with a foreword written by U.S baseball superstar, Alex Rodriguez whereas the earlier release had a foreword by Robert T. Kiyosaki.

If your looking for something more substantial by Dolf, check out http://re-investor.tripod.com

It has the book your after Real Estate Riches on 3CDs but also has another 10CDs of audio recordings of Dolfs live two-day real estate mentoring program previously available to 10 students a year plus a bonus dvd ..$147 with free shipping australia wide.

worth a look at but i think there’s only a few left..

hope this helps
    christian

@westan

Looks like Dolf is stepping into the BIG league, teaming up with Donald Trump. below is Dolf email

Hello Fellow Real Estate Investor

Wealth creation is a vital concern for almost all of us. That’s why I recently joined Donald Trump and his team in making The Wealth Builder’s Blueprint, a powerful home study program on creating financial abundance.

Now I have more news.

I’m excited to invite you to a unique live course based on The Wealth Builder’s Blueprint — and you don’t have to leave home to be there!

From September 13th through September 19th, Trump University is hosting an intensive one-week course on wealth creation, live on the internet. It’s called The Trump Way to Wealth and I will be leading one of the seven events, as will Donald Trump.

This is your chance to interact directly with Donald Trump and myself, plus other members of his handpicked team. You can ask your questions live and participate directly in each and every event.

The web seminar series is co-hosted with Microsoft, using their breakthrough Live Meeting technology to give you a uniquely personal, interactive experience.

Here is a rare chance to massively advance your wealth education — and make a direct connection with Donald Trump and his handpicked experts.

Please don’t wait. Click this link now: https://www.trumpuniversity.com/start/wealthCreation/wayToWealth.cfm?c=DDEROO. Find out all about The Trump Way to Wealth. Spots are limited and there are no plans to repeat this once-in-a-lifetime experience.

P.S. As soon as you complete The Trump Way to Wealth, Donald Trump will be sending you a personalized Certificate of Achievement.

P.P.S. If you act now you will receive a special 20% early bird discount and an exclusive set of Wealth Creation Reports – a $581 value – free!

This email sent by:

Dolf de Roos/Property Prosperity
    http://www.dolfderoos.com
    3620 E Campbell Ave, B
    Phoenix, Arizona 85018
    USA

regards westan

check it out !

Profile photo of buddywufbuddywuf
    Participant
    @buddywuf

Hi All,
    Thanks for the info! Much appreciated…

Christian, will look into de Roos’s audio CD’s. Thanks!

Profile photo of buddywufbuddywuf
    Participant
    @buddywuf
    Profile photo of secretgnomesecretgnome
    @secretgnome

I think Robert Kiyosaki offers wannabe motivational speakers the boost of his brand name in return for profits. I believe Dolf de Roos then realised he had built up his own name enough through the rich dad series, & so severed the ties. This would explain why he’s doing something with Trump.

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Hehe, yes, so he can be called a “Master Professor” at the Trump “University”![laughing]

Celivia

Profile photo of nedkellynedkelly
    @nedkelly

I must say Dolf was the author who gave me the inspiration and confidence to enter the real estate investment arena. His book “Real Estate Riches” is in plain easy to understand english…. and best of all he didn’t feel the need to make up fictituous characters to tell the story.

ned kelly

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.