All Topics / Heads Up! / Breakthrough to Success – Free Tickets

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of GrregGrreg
    @grreg

Hi Everyone!

Last year I attended a seminar by Chris Howard and I have been sent some complimentary tickets to give to family and friends for the coming event in a few weeks time. I don’t know anyone who can use them and seeing as the sell at $895 per person it would be a shame to see them go to waste.

If anyone is interested let me know and I can post them out.

It was a great event and I got a lot out of it – so much so that I sent my mum and my girlfriend along (with her parents as well) the next time the event was held in February.

Details are at http://www.universalevents.com.au/events_breakthrough-to-success.htm

Despite the name it is not just about being more sucessful in business. You can choose to workshop your health or relationships or any other area of your life that you want to improve. I’ve been to a few seminars and I would definately recommend this to anyone who asked.

It was a very entertaining and enlightening event. Most importantly though it gave me valuable and useful information to take home and use in my day to day life.

Send me a PM or email if you are interested.

Cheers,
    Greg.

Profile photo of GrregGrreg
    @grreg

Ooops!

It has been brought to my attention that it might have been a good idea to let people know where and when this event is being held… Sorry about that! [confused2]

Anyway I still have a couple of tickets left, so if you are interested or know anyone else who might be the get in touch with me by email or PM.

Date Location
    SEPT 9 – 11, 2005 PERTH
    SEPT 16 – 18, 2005 BRISBANE
    SEPT 23 – 25, 2005 SYDNEY
    SEPT 30 – OCT 2, 2005 MELBOURNE

Cheers,
    Greg.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.