All Topics / Heads Up! / Coffs next meeting/dinner 13th September

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

Hi guys, as you can see the Coffs Investor Group is having another meeting on the `13th September. Thats a Tuesday night at the Annuka Beach Resort Bar, and we start at 6pm. As this month there is no guest speaker we could finish just after 8pm and have a late dinner upstairs in Sails Restaurant.

It overlooks the water but at night its unfortunately a dark view. The food is great and we have eaten this fine cuisine several times.

There could be about 20 people there this time as several people have emailed me and expressed that they could attend. So it looks to be a great night with a few new faces and stories as well.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

DD

Buyers Agent (Dip Financial Services(FP)
    Don’t sweat the small stuff,and it’s all small stuff!!

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

Dont forget its next tuesday for our first meeting/dinner combo night lets see you all there.

DD

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

Well the numbers were small but we had a great meting anyway.
    HI All, only 5 attended the meeting tonight which on numbers was very disappointing. We had a good discussion about property investing paperwork and the importance of cashflow being crucial to healthy investing. Several members sent their appologies this afternoon and some others were away on business and unable to attend.

There was a conference on at the Annuka Bay resort that noone bothered to let us know about so our normal seating area was occupied. We sat near the log heater and by chance I said hello to Keith who was up for the conference and was from Launceston, one of our hotspots at the moment.

He mentioned the new pulpmill in Georgetown 20 mins north of Launceston would have over 2000 construction jobs and 3-400 permanent jobs, with most workers commuting from Launceston. This with the 150 new Technical College placements each for Launceston and Burnie, and the Optus Sim card division moving to Launceston and bringing another 260 jobs means all looks well for low vacancies and higher prices in the future of this lovely town on the Tamar river.

Next meeting is Tuesday the 11th October, just after I return from 4 days in Tassie.

See more of you then I hope.

DD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.