Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp

I am sure you will experience growth both North and South along the coastal strip.

There is only so much ‘beach’ to go around and WA coastal land is still relatively inexpensive compared to the East Coast.

Its just going through a catch up phase, that has not run out of steam yet.

If you are from Perth,in the end it comes down familiarity as to whether you go for North or South of the river.
    The coastline is beautiful in either direction.

If you can’t decide, just settle in the middle and buy around Freo..

kp

Profile photo of Richo1Richo1
    @richo1

Hi Guys,

Redwing very intersting stats you are obviously very experienced and I welcome the the data but does that mean the market has peaked, the horse has bolted,the party is over i.e. bunbury 39.8% or do you think the market is still moving up

Regards Richo[blink]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

I (and many others) think there is still room in the market to move upwards, there are still some great areas to buy in, you may just have to look around a bit harder..

There’s still a lot of infrastructure coming for Perth and WA is still on the move..maybe we should be looking at Matusiks.reverse ripple theory in a while?

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

I think the reverse ripple is well and truly under way – may take a while to show up in the stats

http://www.megapropertygroup.com

INVESTMENT SALES * RENTAL SOLUTIONS * STRATA MANAGEMENT

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop
    Originally posted by nedkelly:

Quote:
    take rockingham… where else in the metro area do you get a beach facing 3 different directions?

What, the beach water at Rockingham is of questionable quality and the area is next to heavy industry with chimneys bellowing smoke out.It may be facing 3 ways but in my eyes the northern beaches are cleaner with less of the visual and air pollution of Rockingham.

As Rob W states there are lots of developments happening in the northern coastal area but they don’t get the same press as down south as it is easier to get planning approval for them as Butler, Jindalee & Yanchep are still densely populated, therefore these developments do not have people protesting against them. In fact they are welcomed. I know which area my money is on for future capital growth…..time will tell.

ned kelly

dont get too fired up Ned – I don’t even like the beach! I think all Perth beaches are pretty much over rated and are rendered useless after noon (hence the appeal of Rockingham to me which offers a choice of sheltered beaches). And if I cant see the beach from my living room I can’t justify paying a premium just for being nearby to it.

I think the south gets more press because it has been so under rated for so long that it is now playing catch up as the freeway/train goes thru. Plus it is hard to deny that Mandurah is really quite unique to anything you will find north of Perth.

having said that, the new city of St Andrews will be quite exciting and will be the attraction of Yanchep. and Yanchep Lagoon is quite beautiful. It’s just that for me, I would have absolutely no reason to go there other than for perahps a once a year picnic. when the new city is built it may be a different story of course (and hence the north certainly does have heaps of growth potential too).

http://www.megapropertygroup.com

INVESTMENT SALES * RENTAL SOLUTIONS * STRATA MANAGEMENT

Profile photo of Richo1Richo1
    @richo1

Redwing
    thanks for response, mate I have the map out going from town to town and on the realstate.com with no luck if you, can you point me in a direction for researching. Have trouble finding cash flow positive properties(any where)
    My situation is I have 30k for deposit and what to do 80 LVR loan so that makes it around 150k for propery if you can help it be appreciate.
    Or send me a PM if you what
    May be I can help you Work as an architect i.e. DAs,Drafting what ever
    Regards Richo

Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp

Pos cashflow??
    Try NZ, US, Mt Isa or Karratha.
    But not for $150k….. sorry

kp

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.