All Topics / Help Needed! / simple question

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of young investoryoung investor
    @young-investor

If i am searching the net for a property and come across one that i think could be a good investment but its not even in the same state as me what options do i have if i cant even go and look at the property is it worth the risk

Regards
    Young investor
    Serious investor

r.wilson

Profile photo of Property PassionProperty Passion
    @property-passion

you can find out pretty much anything about a property in another state if your reaserch it enough. It something i havent done before but there are many others who have taken the leap interstate.

why dont you look for great deals in your state ?
    bottom line is that if you are really serous about a property interstate, it might be worthwile spending a few hundred dollars going there and taking a more hands on approch. It could save you a lot of headaches and money

cheers

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Which State are you in and which State are you looking in?

Cheers Richard
    [email protected]
    http://www.yourstatefinance.com

IP funding and US property finance
    our speciality

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of elyseanelysean
    @elysean

Another state is not a problem. Remember that your investment property is a brick money box, you do not want to love it you just want it to work. Remember when you are looking for a property try not to go past a couple of years old otherwise you can miss out on a lot of the tax benefits. Regards

Property Acquisitions for developers and investor from; Kevin

Profile photo of toni89toni89
    @toni89

You can get photos from the agent and most importantly, dont forget to get a pest report & building inspection. I have bought this way once due to time and distance and when i was finally able to check it out, I was happy. I would not recommend it always and you have to be very sure of what you are buyng.
    cheers
    Toni

Profile photo of coreyjaycoreyjay
    Participant
    @coreyjay

Hi Young Investor
    Dont forget to look in your own backyard and be patient.

Coreyjay

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi young investor
    I’m not even close to a young investor and my only advice to you is I only invest in sydney.
    I live in sydney.
    I invest in sydney.
    and I work in Sydney.
    I have alot of people that work with me outside of Sydney in there own area’s.
    But get your area right first before investing in fiji( fiji is closer to me then perth or darwin).

I can tell you that if you give me an investment in perth and you live in melbourne you will find a better and easier investmet in melbourne and I don’t know the melbourne market.
    What you need is first to find out what you are looking for and sorry I can’t give you that (thats why you posted young investor)learn your market get out the local paper and know as much about your market as I do about mine.
    Sorry if this sound hard but that’s business

here to help

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.