All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Software Packages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of ShreksterShrekster
    @shrekster

Can anyone recommend a software product that can be used to record investment income and expenses.

I have been using an excel spreadsheet and summarising all of the expenses and income on a separate sheet however my properties have increased and this is now becoming a little cumbersome. With the spreadsheet I also have problems getting a snapshot of how each property is performing at any given point in time.

cheers

Profile photo of HutchHutch
    Participant
    @hutch

hi shrek..
    I use MYOB which is easy to use and offers all that. Otherwise the Australian Property Invetsor magazine seems to be littered with ads for such software from various companies. Their website has sample downloads too!
    http://www.apimagazine.com.au/

cheers
    hutch

[biggrin]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I use Property Manager Pro which is easy enough and pretty cheap.

There is possibly better stuff out there.

What do others use?

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker

[email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of Sam KumarSam Kumar
    @sam-kumar

I also use MYOB which is easy to use and offers all the information I need to manage my seven properties. I had look at Property Manager Pro but this software just keeps part of information you need to keep, while still requiring you to keep other information elsewhere. In my opinion MYOB offers best value for money and flexibility.

Also this information can be understood by accountants and yourself well at the Tax time.

Sam

Profile photo of ShreksterShrekster
    @shrekster

Thank everyone. I will have a look at the API mag offerings and check out MYOB

Cheers

Profile photo of SaskatoonSaskatoon
    Participant
    @saskatoon

Hi
    you can also look at http://www.moneybeans.com. Programme is written by a property investor (from Australia) for property investors.
    Disclaimer: this is not spam! I am not a beneficiary.

Terence McMahon
    HomeWin
    Finance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.