All Topics / General Property / Hans Jakobi’s course….quality?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of TrixyTrixy
    @trixy

I am new to property investing and am currently trying to learn as much as possbile to avoid making expensive mistakes!

I recently found a site advertising Hans Jakobi’s Super Secrets ® To Real Estate Wealth course – a 15 DVD course at $3,487.00. See: https://www.realestatesecrets.com.au/index-full.php

I was wondering if anybody has heard of this or has had any experience with it. It appears to be a great course covering a lot of things. But as a novice property investor it seems a lot of money to me. Also, as a NZ citizen, is this course as relevant to me as an Australian?

Does anybody have any recommendations? Also, how valuable are home courses compared to attending seminars?

Any advice would be great!

TMF

Profile photo of gamaygamay
    Participant
    @gamay

Tina, don’t waste your money. You will find similar information in books and on this forum.

Regards

Gamay

Profile photo of bkpentabkpenta
    Participant
    @bkpenta

Hi Tina,
    I agree with Gamay. For a fraction of that cost you can read some great books with all the info you will need and of course there is this site as well as a lot of free info on the net.
    Remember this – Knowledge is power but it doesn’t have to be expensive.
    Good Luck
    Regards bkpenta

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

A lot of Hans books in his course are available elsewhere..however, I’ve heard good reports about him and his money back offer stood the test by one forum member who posted here some time back..

I dont know how applicable the +CF IP’s are now and think they may be a bit harder to find, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t look or think outside the square though..

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.