Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of Brisbane 04Brisbane 04
    Participant
    @brisbane-04

Hi All,
    I’m thinking of going to Rochester USA in October, being a new investor in this nation I’m sending out the call to others who may be interested in going with me there. I’ve researched the area, looked at what is available and believe there are opportunities available for those interested in positive cash flow.To those who may be interested like myself to try and look at a different and much larger market please contact me either through PM or in a response.Thanks Martin[biggrin]

There are 3 types of people:1. People who make things happen.
    2. People who watch what happens.
    3. People who wondered what happened.

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

I’m going to watch what happens, B04 [wink]

Celivia

Profile photo of Brisbane 04Brisbane 04
    Participant
    @brisbane-04

Hi Celivia,
    I too hope things turn out right its a big step. But one thing I can be gateful for is that my wife and I started out in this property investing cycle approximately 11 years ago after being university students paying other peoples rent. We were totally into this negative gearing thing which at the time was in. After reading books and going too seminars (not paying much of couse we we just out of Uni) we continued too purchase properties and through sheer accident definately not planning we were hit with the property boom before then we were scraping too make ends meet. With the property boom and two children and property sold we now live in our dream home a little bit wiser in property investing. Guess what the opportunities we had several years ago have gone and thus we are now looking further afield which is even more scarier which led me to post this. I’ve researched and it looks good I to hope it works out what are the other options other too stay in the job where I am at for the next 23 years.Martin

Profile photo of Bris4171Bris4171
    Participant
    @bris4171

Bris04,
    Good to see another Brissy…
    How is Rochester compared with Texas in your research as I have friends buying groups of units there (Texas)for +cf also.

Have sent you a PM.
    Regards

Profile photo of RikkyRikky
    @rikky

Im planning on going in october would be interested in having a chat

Monopoly, my favourite game

Participant
    @brisbane-04

Hi Rick,
    Looking at going early October, the more the merrier, feel free to contact me I will PM you.Hi Bris 4171, no havent looked at Texas yet just concentrating on one city at present. Thanks Martin[biggrin]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Texas is very strong and we have many clients who have purchased there as well as Rochester and surrounding areas of NY State.

Certain financing legislation makes obtain loans in Texas a little unusual as the have seasoning rules and Cash Out rules on HELOC’s.

Cheers Richard
    [email protected]
    http://www.yourstatefinance.com

IP funding and US property finance
    our speciality

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of toni89toni89
    @toni89

Hi Bris4171
    I am interested n Texas. Are you or have you bought there? Are you planning a trip over?
    cheers
    Toni

Profile photo of Property PassionProperty Passion
    @property-passion

lots of people talking about USA. maybe i should check the place our instead of wondering what its like

Participant
    @brisbane-04

Hi Toni and PropertyPassion,
    First of all Toni no I havent purchased in Texas or any where else in USA, since posting this thread a number of people have expressed interest in going over there all first time investors in USA but have invested in Australia. What I have found just looking at Buffalo and Rochester on realty internet sites is amazing positive cash flow property.There are however other things too look at ie having a good team set up before you go ie. Building inspectors, solicitors, financer,realtor, etc.Also investigating the areas which you are looking at.To also having a good structure set up in regards too asset protection and tax minimisation.Good luck looking and too all thinking of going there please drop me a line.[biggrin][biggrin]Martin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.