All Topics / Creative Investing / Positive cashflow spotted

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of RajeevRajeev
    @rajeev

Advertising not permitted here.

Profile photo of Matt RMatt R
    @matt-r

I have not been here that long, but i am pretty sure that is not allowed….

Matt R (Gold Coast)

Profile photo of voigtstrvoigtstr
    @voigtstr
    Originally posted by Matt R:

I have not been here that long, but i am pretty sure that is not allowed….

Matt R (Gold Coast)

That said, what is the correct forum for bird-dogging? Say someone has already crunched the numbers on a potential deal, what is the correct way to source investors for that deal?

For some people that are time rich but money poor, wouldnt this be a reasonable way to increase their skills at researching properties that they might not have the capitol to invest in themselves?

More stuff on the voigtstr at http://users.bigpond.net.au/voigtstr

Profile photo of Matt RMatt R
    @matt-r

My appologies. I read it really quickly and thought he was selling it, which i didn’t think you were allowed to do.

If he is just giving free advice, and is not looking for a commission, then i am guessing giving the info to everyone would be okay? is there a moderator to correct me if i am wrong?

If it is allowed, then why not post what you have found and we can all talk about it?

Matt R (Gold Coast)

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Rajeev’s post is a blatant ad, and should be removed.

kay henry

Profile photo of RajeevRajeev
    @rajeev

I have only posted twice and it seems that I have upset the apple cart. What is a moderator anyway?
    I came to this forum expecting I would find others information on spotting and people interested in paying for the service and others selling deals. . I took the wording (copied & pasted) straight from other advice that I saw under the heading :”Time rich, Money poor”
    I have done the figures on a couple of properties that I believe to be great deals, I cannot take advantage of them all at once and it seemed harmless enough to pass them onto someone who could, especially when I believed that Steve McNights book suggested that this would be the place to do so.
    Looks like I’m off to a sketchy start.

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Hi Rajeev,

maybe put a tag line that you are a spotter and let people contact you personally of they are interested in your services. That’s one way around it.

I agree, there is alot of advertising on this forum and people selling to everyone else, its just not allowed if it is obvious!

We buy properties in all conditions. Can offer Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents Required
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.