All Topics / General Property / Commercial Property

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Crunched some numbers and have found a property with CoCR 10.26% (I) or 7.29% (P&I).

This is based on a standard 70% loan for 25 years at 7% interest.

I consider this to be a decent investment. Is it the same with residentual and commercial to head for the 10% mark?

Cheers,
    Jacob.

‘Stay Happy and you’ll be Perfectly Fine’ – Jack

Profile photo of steveadelsteveadel
    @steveadel

hi, i think commercial property is definately the way to go for several reasons including return. im involved with 2 comercial properties and so far in 5 years have had the minimal hassles and no vacancies. findind a resiential property giving high returns is next to impossible and if u do its usually in and area with little growth. im presently looking into unlisted property trusts which will give you at least 8.5% return and absolutely no hassles and has growth. i think end of the day we all want high returns with minimal risks and hassles, so i think diversification is important with investing

hope to be some help
    steve g

stephen g

Profile photo of hmackayhmackay
    Participant
    @hmackay

Hi All,

I have just one commercail(factory / showroom).

Had a business operating out of it and the owners decided to sell. At the time in 1999 the rent payment exceeded the interest cost so we bought. its value has gone up atleast 80 percent and rents are now well above the interest. This has been a top investment.

I would like to buy others but I have seen a lot of props sit mt for many months. I guess you need to get a good (quality brand / franchise)tennant, not your mum and dad setups that seem to have a high failure rate.

Yes agree that once a good tennant is in place the prop can be hassle free and the tenants pay all the outgoings!!!

hrm

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Thanks for your input and may your investments prosper.

Cheers,
    Jacob.

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

hi spi,

this may be of inerest

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic/18875.html

We buy properties in all conditions. Can offer Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents Required
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Thanks man. Been reading that one aswell. Interesting.

Cheers,
    Jacob.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.