All Topics / Help Needed! / renovating

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of MeMeMeMe
    @meme

I am looking for some cheap easy ways for renovating, I was wondering if anybody knows any auction places in Western Australia for cheap kitchens, bathroom accessories etc

Profile photo of jhopperjhopper
    @jhopper

Hey MeMe,

If you do a search on the forum you will find a number of threads that discuss renovating and where to buy around Perth.

First place that comes to mind is Ross’s Auctions but there are heaps of other options out there.

cheers

Jan

Profile photo of BonbeachBonbeach
    Participant
    @bonbeach

Im testing my memory now, but I think there is a good place in Mt Lawley for this sort of stuff its along the train line, it may even be Ross’s auctions….

I am renovating at the moment in VIC, and have found the trading post the best way to find things. I bought a whole kitchen (10yrs old) and stove (3 years old) for $300!

I also found a 12 month old hot water system for $330 and they are still selling for $750 in the shops… lots of bargains to be found if you look around, the trading post comes out every thursday.

Dev* [kid]

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Yes the place in Mt Lawley on teh train line is Ross’s Auctions.

There was a thread called “Purchasing Power” or something like that that related to WA. See if you can find that through the search.

Good Luck
    PK

Profile photo of MeMeMeMe
    @meme

Thanks guys/girls I knew there was an auction place but I couldn’t think of the name. Ross’s rings a bell

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.