All Topics / General Property / Selling +CF Property

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of williwilli
    Participant
    @willi

Evening All,

I am looking at selling off a property I own at a price which would still make it positive cashflow – 9.53% yield.

I am not too keen on using an agent as I know it will sell quickly and can’t justify the fees for such little effort which will be required.

Does anybody have any creative ideas as how to market this positive cashflow property and get it ‘out there’ myself?

Before you ask – the reason I am selling is that I need the cash/equity to put into a my latest business venture and being 23 I have restricted cash myself.

Cheers,

Pete
    [email protected]

…Beware of the dreamtakers…

Profile photo of BorgInvestorBorgInvestor
    Participant
    @borginvestor

Im sure you’ll find some interest here on these forums… Can you provide us with details? Failing that you could always advertise it in the local papers.

Borg

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

Hey willi,

Have you considered selling it at an 8% yield?
    A lot of investors would be very happy to buy a property like that in todays market. How about a 7% yield?

You could sell through one of those discount agents that charge flat fees if the property is that good and if these types of agents are available in the area.

Good Luck…G7

Profile photo of Matt RMatt R
    @matt-r

Willi, i have Sent you a private message.

Matt R (Gold Coast)

Profile photo of williwilli
    Participant
    @willi

Borg,

I am not overly keen on placing details of the property on the forum as I feel this is an education resource not something that should be used to ‘sell’ directly.

I may be shooting myself in the foot that way but I don’t want to abuse this fantastic site which Steve and team have put together. If you are interested shoot me an email and we can discuss the details that way.

Sorry,

Willi.
    [email protected]

…Beware of the dreamtakers…

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Willi

remember sometimes agents can get you a better price than if you sold it yourself !

regards westan

http://www.nzpropertytogo.com
    check it out !

Profile photo of JKMJKM
    @jkm

Willi,

Do you have any equity in the property that would let you borrow for your business venture & keep the property?

Kim

Courage is not acting without fear but acting despite your fear.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.