All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Managers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Shelley D.Shelley D.
    @shelley-d.

I have investment properties – 2- at Labrador on the Gold Coast. Can anyone recommend a good property manager. Not happy with the one I have. Just as a general rule, what preliminary checks should I do to ensure I have a better chance of getting a good one. Everyone says get a good property manager, but where on earth do we find out.

Advice much appreciated.

Profile photo of Endless SummerEndless Summer
    @endless-summer

My suggestion is to make an appointment to meet every property manager in the area. Ask lots of questions and then you should go with your gut feel on who is the better ‘person’.

Don’t go with the glossiest brochures because after you’ve signed up its is not the glossy brochures that will manage the tenant it is the person – property manager- on the phone.

After your meetings you should get a gut feel of who is the best person for the job. If you are uncomfortable with all of them, then just meet more property managers around your area.

Also remember that if you do get it wrong again, then just go with another property manager again. The decision is yours.

Last time I was not happy with my proerpty manager – she never answered my calls – I just found another property manager – she was terrific- signed some paperwork and the new manager just went the the old property managers office and picked up my file and took it all over from there.

No more never answering my phone calls![biggrin]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.