All Topics / Creative Investing / investor clubs in Hobart?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of voigtstrvoigtstr
    @voigtstr

To the rest of the world, yes we have electricity now, we even have traffic lights!

To those already in Hobart, is there an investors club here like in other capitol cities? A semi-regular meeting of like minds to discuss investing issues?

Profile photo of voigtstrvoigtstr
    @voigtstr

so thats a no then :) ?

Profile photo of Matt RMatt R
    @matt-r

I would say thats a No. Why not start a new post and ask who would be interested in joining one? Then maybe put the wheels in motion and start one? :) Maybe start by using that electricity you are so fond of and ring some of your friends?[biggrin]

Matt R (Gold Coast)

@voigtstr
    Originally posted by Matt R:

I would say thats a No. Why not start a new post and ask who would be interested in joining one? Then maybe put the wheels in motion and start one? :) Maybe start by using that electricity you are so fond of and ring some of your friends?[biggrin]

Matt R (Gold Coast)

You are assuming I have friends!

Profile photo of PeteJackiePeteJackie
    Participant
    @petejackie

Hi Voigtstr,

Just read your posting as we have been without the internet for 2 weeks (My god, what did we do without it) while we moved from Bellerive to Tranmere.

We would be interested in an investors club if there are enough like minded people,

Cheers,
    Pete & Jackie

@voigtstr
    Originally posted by Pete&Jackie:

Hi Voigtstr,

Just read your posting as we have been without the internet for 2 weeks (My god, what did we do without it) while we moved from Bellerive to Tranmere.

We would be interested in an investors club if there are enough like minded people,

Cheers,
    Pete & Jackie

excellent, I just started up an other thread on the idea, because I thought this one has sunk without a trace. I’m sure there are more investors living locally even if they are investing elsewhere.

More stuff on the voigtstr at http://users.bigpond.net.au/voigtstr

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.