All Topics / Heads Up! / DOLF F.Y.I

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

This is an advertisement

The $174,000 Difference

What if I told you that starting and following this simple real estate program could mean an extra $174,000 a year in your pocket?

That.s what happened to Doug E. as soon as he put the basic elements of the system into effect.

Plus, learn how one man did one deal and took the rest of the year off.

Discover the most important success trait that people have that go from ground zero to millions.

Here to learn more.
    http://www.esioffers.com/campaigns/deroos/index-pre.html?link=12928&tl=1&oeid=

P.S. Please be aware that results may vary.

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of oshenoshen
    @oshen

Redwing
    What’s your experience been using this system?

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Haven’t used it Oshen, though i have several of Dolf’s books and enjoyed the read plus his ideas of looking for solutions to problems…

he has written a book in the RICH DAD series ..

Just posted this as i recieved an e-mail with the link and thought others may find it informative..

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Redwing,

With all due respect (because I respect you), it is not hard to:

“… learn how one man did one deal and took the rest of the year off.”

Lots of people on here make a one-year wage with one deal- via capital gain etc. One only has to buy well and sell well and one can make 60k etc for one year. (I think one would be mad to put one year’s profit into lifestyle expenses, personally, instead of reinvesting)

Why I am saying this is that it isn’t that remarkable to do that part of it. Of course, if one wants to earn 60k++ over the rest of one’s lifetime in passive income, that can be harder to replicate.

kay henry

Profile photo of markpatrickmarkpatrick
    @markpatrick

I follow Dolfs methods more than any other guru, I always have even before I read the books so they are good motivators for me, but they should have a MAJOR warning on the top of every page, follow this advise at your own risk.
    I believe Dolf sells books to make money and is driven by the almighty dollar, some good tips and ideas but only for the chosen few who already have connections and the attributes needed to succeed.
    One example his main motto is “The deal of the decade comes along about once a week”, we all love to hear that one, that`s why he says it!, it sells books, it is debatable depending on how much time you have to investigating real estate on a daily basis.
    Also buying property with a twist, which can also translate to having to spend a great deal more time investigating “angles” on properties which we may not end up buying or buying property with great risk.
    Buyer beware!.

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

I clicked on the link, but what turned me off was all the pop ups.

Just for clarity, is the link an affiliate link, or just a genuine link for which there is no financial reward to the referer?

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

I made 20c on you clicking on the Link..thanks Steve [lmao][satan]

Seriously though..what the..[wacko]

I only post links i think others may find interesting..American sites are full of *Pop ups* and a lot of hard sell..but some have interesting information and you may just take a “tip” home..

For Transparency – No Reward to me that I’m aware of Steve ??

REDWING

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.