All Topics / General Property / FULL TIME INVESTORS

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Just wondering how many full time investors there are on this forum and what is your investment strategies.

My husband and I started full-time investing about 3 years ago. We like renos, developments, positive cashflow and very recently lease options.

How about you?

We buy properties in all conditions. Can offer Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents Required
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of Sam KumarSam Kumar
    @sam-kumar

Hi Dr.X,

I am a full time investor having invested in various business and recently started paying attention to property investing. I have done a dual occupancy development as owner builder in the past. My strategy at present is to buy and hold but buy undervalued proprtities with development potential to do some value addition. I prefer to buy properties, which have been on market for long time and vendor is looking at selling below market price. As you make profit when buying. I would use extra equity generated after development to fund further projects. Would love to talk to you and others with intrest in money making and share experiences. At present holding 7 IP’s and planning to develop 4 more. I would like to exchange notes/ experiences or do joint ventures with others.

Cheers
    Sam Kumar

Sam

Profile photo of JKMJKM
    @jkm

Hi Dr X,

I am proud to say that by no later than Christmas we will have my husband as a full time property investor. We started playing in the property market on, ready for this, Sept 11 2001. Very weird I know but thankfully we are doing well unlike the tragedy in USA.

We are both currently running our own businesses as well as doing property development. It has come to a stage where we needed to reassess & decide where we wanted to be in the future & we decided to spend more time in property. As a result, we are selling all his business equipment etc, so that he can concentrate on the property side. Hopefully, in a few more years I will be with him but I am enjoying what I do for now.

So, to answer what we do, currently it is property developing with profits being used on the next development or deposits on +cf properties. We want to move into the renos and subdivisions area such as dual occ etc. which he will now have the time to explore for us.

Kim[thumbsupanim]

Courage is not acting without fear but acting despite your fear.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.