Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Property PassionProperty Passion
    @property-passion

Hello all

I wanted to take the time to tell you my story, one of the first things you should know about me is that i really enjoy propery and investing in it. I’d like to add to that by saying that i feel that i dont do enough of it as im always negative gearing. I have 3 properties one paid off, which was my first investment, and the others(one of them i live in) is 1/2 way there and the third i only got started on in september last year. All three of these properties are able to be sub divided as thats one of the main things i look for in an investment. Thing is i haven’t pushed myself to build a unit on any of them yet! [blush2]
    Hopefully soon!!!!
    I feel that im on my way, but lack direction, this is mostly the reason i have come to this forum, maybe in search of some ???

Anyway if you have any questions about me or just want to chat, dont hesitate to ask questions about my situation.
    I look forward to chatting with you all

Regards Property Passion

Profile photo of giddogiddo
    @giddo

Hi Prop Passion
    Sounds like you are in a strong position to push yourself a bit more and make some $$$$$$.
    I would start familiarising yourself with council requirements, do research on what units rent for or sell for in the area and generally start learning about development. Go to open houses, scan the internet for info and prices, and surround yourself with people sympathetic to your cause. ( I put off getting going for a few years because of the fear/peer factor – it is easy to do.)
    As you learn more you will become keener to get going and become a property developer.
    You will get heaps of satisfaction out of starting a development and learning by doing.

Giddo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.