All Topics / Opinionated! / Cheap in Adelaide

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of batts71batts71
    Participant
    @batts71

As they say here in the US, “It’ all gooooooooood.”, with a hick southern drawl
    [biggrin]

Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

Hi all

How do you find investing interstate from where you are in these smaller towns re: due dilligence etc.

Camder
    I have been looking at this type of investment myself eg 3 units. Are they on one title or strata.

How do you go for property management in these sorts of towns.

regards
    stargazer

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways Beer in one hand – Pizza in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO!”

Profile photo of jimfoxjimfox
    @jimfox

I thought you had to buy a property in a town with more than 10,000 people to ensure that it is tenanted consistently but by reading this post that doesnt seem to be the case. any related stories would be appreciated.

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi elbows
    couple of things
    I am in your group of people that have bought +cf and I also hold neutral or neg and a couple of people on this board know my system so it won’t come as nay shock to them but there are properties out there i will give you a single stand alone deal and I currently still own it
    263 wardell rd dulwich hill(inner west Sydney) ex commonwealth bank purchased (won’t go it the details of how I purchased)for $400,000.00 2 years ago interest 37,000 per year rent to fooder king 45,000 per year cpi + 6% per year increase on a 5 X 5 lease tennant covers all costs rented 3 days after settlement tennant asked for first refusal if we decide to sell and has currently offered to purchase for 1mil and they have 7 years to run the lease I’m in negotiation to sell the building and take the money in the form of shares in there company.which is even better.
    there are deal you must work out the best ones and you have to be mindfull that there are lots of people like me that are also looking.
    diamonds are not found in groups on the side of the road you have to look they are there.
    only problem is you have to find them.

here to help

Profile photo of elbowselbows
    @elbows

Looks like a great deal but again it was purchased before the end of the boom. I am still looking. I will find one somewhere that suits me. Cheers.

IT’S ALL GOOD.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.