All Topics / General Property / I’m looking to invest in property in Bulgaria

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of viktoryviktory
    @viktory

I’m looking to invest in property in Bulgaria
    If anyone has already some experience related to the bulgarian property market ,
    I would really appreciate some advices on the subject.

Profile photo of mailodavismailodavis
    @mailodavis

Hi,
    the situation in Bulgaria is very stable these days. At least after the government of Simeon
    entered the stage.

Profile photo of melbdude26melbdude26
    @melbdude26

I checked out the website you recommended. It looks like an interesting place to invest.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Melbdude 26

just be aware that the 2 above posts are an advertisement.
    first person asks a question
    second person answers and put his ad on.
    In the above case they are most likely the same person. Its just a sneeky adverising ploy.

I’m not saying don’t invest in Bulgaria it might be a great place but conside these issues.
    how do you communicate with people English isn’t the main language, how can you do independ checks on rental returns etc when they can’t understand you ?
    Bulgaria to my knowledge doesn’t have double tax agreement with Oz (unlike the US, NZ, UK)so you could end up paying tax twice.
    Do they have similiar laws to us ?
    I know that i found the learning curve with investing in the USA was huge and that was after i’d already investing in another country(NZ). At least with the US (as a comparision ot Bulgaria) we have the same language and similiar real estate process’, but there are enough differences to made it confusing at times.

Better have a Bulgarian background i would think before investing in these parts of the world.

regards westan

http://www.nzpropertytogo.com
    check it out !
    Properties in the USA 15-25% returns- email to join our database [email protected]

Profile photo of timwrtimwr
    Participant
    @timwr

There are a few English real estate companies setup to sell Bulgarian property and so the language should not be an issue. I’ve pruchased over there and I’m very happy with the investments. Prices are low, the Brits are flocking there in record numbers for holidays as it’s a lot cheaper than France and Spain and the country is really shaping up to its expectedaccession to the Eu next year.

Good luck

Tim

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Westan is quite correct.

As a moderator I can check the IP address for each post.

The first two posts in this thread were written on the same computer.

Everyone needs to be careful of these sort of posts where people try to ramp up demand and sell info etc. I deleted the links to the products he was selling.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of Carl.AlexanderCarl.Alexander
    Participant
    @carl.alexander

There was a thing on CNN business world saying how investing in bulgaria is the way to go.

Profile photo of units4meunits4me
    @units4me

Sneaky buggers!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.