All Topics / Heads Up! / Nancy Wescombe

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of dsmithdsmith
    @dsmith

Hi All,

Was wondering if any of you had heard of Nancy Wescombe who seems to be operating out Warrandyte way in Vic? (No I am not affiliated in any way so it is not a cheap attempt of advertising!!).

I know a friend went to an introductory night where she then wants attendees to sign up for a $3k weekend course..

Any comments, good, bad or otherwise would be gladly received. Her website is http://www.mywayps.com.au

Cheers
    Danny

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Danny,
    I’d be interested in what your friend thought of the introductory night?
    Cheers,
    Gatsby.

“Sometimes the hardest thing to do in life is often the best thing to do.”

Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

Hi Danny,

I’ve never heard of her before but after taking a quick look at the link you posted I’m interested in knowing a bit more (maybe not 3K worth though). Like Gatsby I’d appreciate an update on the introductory night.

Kind Regards,
    Sonja

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

I’m curious, too!
    I (almost always) have my doubts about these expensive workshops.[baaa]

Another person who has ‘made it’ from rags to riches through learning from her own mistakes etc. etc. Now has millons of dollars worth of property- blah blah, I’ve heard it all.[sleepy]

Of course, it is great that she has ‘made it’ and learned from her own mistakes.
    But then she has to turn herself into some property guru. Nothing new.[sleepy2]

Anyway, considering she has lots to offer (so she says) during the 2 days of her workshop, and considering that the workshop costs $3000, you would expect that after the workshop you’d know where to go, what to do, how to go on from there.

But no, she is not very confident that people get enough out of her workshop and the copy of her book (only available at her workshops). [tired]

That’s why she offers people who subscribe after her workshop mentoring on a personal basis (I wonder how much this extra support will cost those people who have already handed out $3000 or would this be included in the price they pay for the workshop??? [biggrin]).
    Hhhmmmmmmm….

Celivia

Profile photo of dsmithdsmith
    @dsmith

Thanks for the replies,

My friend mentioned the speaker made many claims about what she had done (and had the nice big home and all the toys to prove it) but did not go into any detail of how it was done. It was more a less a spiel to get people to sign up for the weekend course.

Regards

Danny

Participant
    @celivia

They have an online forum as well [argue], but only workshop attendees can access their forum, after they have attended the weekend workshop.
    [dead2]
    I guess we are not invited….[snobby]

Celivia

Profile photo of Gospel TruthGospel Truth
    @gospel-truth
    Originally posted by dsmith:

Thanks for the replies,

My friend mentioned the speaker made many claims about what she had done (and had the nice big home and all the toys to prove it) but did not go into any detail of how it was done. It was more a less a spiel to get people to sign up for the weekend course.

Regards

Danny

Profile photo of Gospel TruthGospel Truth
    @gospel-truth

Hi all

Nancy cancelled a preview night and offered ‘individual sessions’ in return, so I went to see her with a friend. There was a lot of hype, talk and big noting…. perhaps OK as ‘she has made it’?
    Not convinced.. and not really prepared to spend $5500 to find out. Major concern is that she ‘bagged’ another ‘industry expert’ which suggests to me either a lack of confidence or sour grapes?
    Have done some investing in my time and would love a copy of the materials to assess.

GP

Participant
    @celivia
    Originally posted by Gospel Truth:

Not convinced.. and not really prepared to spend $5500 to find out. Major concern is that she ‘bagged’ another ‘industry expert’ which suggests to me either a lack of confidence or sour grapes?
    Have done some investing in my time and would love a copy of the materials to assess.

GP

WHAT, GP, $5500??? She must have given herself a payrise! What happened to the “reasonably” priced $3000 weekend? What is this $5500 for, what are you supposed to get for this amount?
    Real estate tours in a limousine?
    Helicopter flights above booming suburbs in Neverland?
    Her “secrets” revealed?

Oh yes I would LOVE to look over your shoulder for a peak into the materials as well, to ‘assess’, hehe!

Celivia

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.