All Topics / Help Needed! / Starting out

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of SelbertoSelberto
    @selberto

Hi,

Im just starting out in the investment business and am keen to get into real estate. Would someone like to share their experiences with me so i know what to expect.

Also, how do you choose a member of your team like an accountant or lawyer etc.?

Cheers

Ben

Profile photo of neo25x5neo25x5
    @neo25x5

its great that youve made the decision to invest in property. I for one love the thrill of finding and then trying to seal a deal. i guess for a lot of us, it is this feeling which keeps us always on the look out for good investments and watching our portfolio grow. unless you know an accountant or lawyer/conveyancer to join your `team’ this i suspect will be a process of trial and error. I’ve managed to assemble and surround myself with a great bunch of people who all actively try to help me to achieve my goals. I do the same for them. Good luck, hope you achieve all that you set to do.

Eric

Profile photo of JKMJKM
    @jkm

Ben,

There are a lot of highs & lows in real estate but I suppose this is what keeps us going. The only advice I have for you is to educate yourself. Talk to as many people as you can & ask them you they use as their accountant or solicitor etc. I always find word of mouth is the best way.

Good luck on your journey.

Kim

Profile photo of furrymoggyfurrymoggy
    @furrymoggy
    Profile photo of Jenny1Jenny1
    @jenny1

Another intelligent answer furrymoggy!

Ben

There is so much to learn, I agree with others do as much reading and looking on the net, especially on this forum to get first hand experience and knowledge to basically any subject.

I have built a team of people that are like minded and are trustworthy. Unfortunately it is both word of mouth and trial and error, but the end result when you get the right mix of professionals will make it all happen for you.

Good luck

Jenny1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.