All Topics / Help Needed! / O & A checks..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Just put an offer in on a property which hopefully we can subdivide as well.

Zoned R17.5/25 on a 690 sqm block (I’ve made it a condition of the O&A that it’s subject to zoning approval by the council) as I thought we’d established on the forum that you divide 10 000 x the R zoning to get the block size?

At R25 that means 400sqm, however the agent ‘swears’ it’ll be approved and is about 325sq; tomorrow I also pick up her letter from the council (right before i also check with them).

They weren’t happy with a $100 deposit and stated company policy is $1000 min, however, we’ve been done this road before, they know we are serious buyers and I pointed out the benefits in me holding onto my money (its in my LOC saving me interest- in thier trust account I get no benefits)plus there is ‘no’ stipulation by law. After a phone call to someone in the company the $100 was accepted this stunned the REA.

I’ve also added fixtures and fittings to remain including spa, outdoor tv and stereo, dishwasher, water feature, shelving, window treatments, drop blinds, plus everything in good working order including the bore.

Plus subject to building and pest inspection , council approval on shed/workshop and the zoning approval.

We are now in negotiation phase..have I missed anything?

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.