All Topics / General Property / The new public liability risk

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

In recent times I have noticed that vandals are going to new heights to spray their grafitti.Around the inner city in Melbourne,they seem to be scaling buildings to see how high they can leave their menace tag.I have noticed in Richmond that they have climbed on to shop awnings and sprayed the top storey of a whole row of shops,as well as on top of some disused wheat silos.And in Camberwell they have been on top of double storey shops with 30 degree pitched rooves,amongst many other sightings.It seems to me to be an accident waiting to happen,so it would be wise to ensure that you have public liability well and truly covered for your IP.It also poses a question about the security of these buildings when they can so easily get up on to the roof.Has anyone else noticed this trend in other cities?

Tools

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

This is very old. You should see what they have been doing for years in Sydney. I think these idiots are half breeds with a spider!

TMA

http://www.email4money.info
    Investor Links
    First Home Buyer Website

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.