All Topics / General Property / auto invest in shares

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of cama20cama20
    Participant
    @cama20

Sorry i know this is way off the topic but i thought there may be some people out there that could benefit from this info.

I have found a great service supplied by http://www.spareshares.com.au they have an auto invest service where they can do direct debits from your account and invest in shares of your choice.

I have signed up and it is fantastic. Think it would work great if you wanted to invest some money for your kids when they grow up.

Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

what is your connection with this company?

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

Another ‘authorised representative’ of Meridian Financial Pty Ltd. Do these guys just rent out their financial services license to anyone?

TMA

http://www.email4money.info
    Investor Links
    First Home Buyer Website

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Hey [biggrin] I always had the impression that it was a sin to talk about shares on these forum boards! [satan]

Celivia

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

?

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of cama20cama20
    Participant
    @cama20

Tools.

No conection with this company just seen their add in the Hearold sun and checked them out.

Celivia

Ya i know its wrong. wont happen again [blush2]
    just thought people might be interested.

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

The theory sounds ok but I would be looking closely at the managers of the investment. If they are hopeless managers, it does not matter if you put in $1 or $100,000. You can still lose the lot.

TMA

http://www.email4money.info
    Investor Links
    First Home Buyer Website

Profile photo of GreatPigGreatPig
    @greatpig

I love those examples they always give: if you’d invested $X in XYZ shares in 1990, you’d now be a multi-squillionaire!

I notice they never give examples like: if you’d invested $X in AMP in 1999, you’d now have lost 2/3rds of your capital.

Or, if you’d invested $X in Air NZ in 1999, you’d now have lost over 90% of your capital!

Yes, it’s so easy. Just throw money at the stock market and grow rich.

GP

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.