All Topics / Help Needed! / IREIG any members

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

I’ve had some contact recently with David Lovegrove from International Real Estate Investor Group (IREIG). They seem switched on in terms of their own investing but I really didnt like their emotional selling techniques when it comes to getting you to join their group. He kept trying to sell me on the fact that he is Dolf De Roos partner. Great!!!! But not a good enough reason to pay a $5000 joining fee! $$$+++++

Are there any IREIG members on this forum? What do they do? Can you generally recomend them?

Xenia

We buy properties in all conditions. Can offer Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents Required
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

By the calibre of your posts recently you dont seem the type to need to pay others $5000 to find you investments. ‘Emotional selling techniques’ would have been the deal breaker for me. You can do better…G7

See them at; http://www.ireig.com/default.php

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Gee G7, now I’m blushing, thanks!

The reason I was interested in ireig is because of invest in the USA and this is a market I am growing very interested in.

They apparently fly you to the US and show you how to buy properties in pre-foreclosure all for ~$40,000 Australian + airfairs.

For that price, I wanted a garantee to get properties with at least $40 K of equity. I know that they can’t garantee it and every persons circumstances is different.

That’s why I wanted to know if any of their members are on this forum and whether they generally recomend them!

We buy properties in all conditions. Can offer Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents Required
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

I find that most things people ‘show you’ for hefty fees is freely available on the Internet. As Kay often says, “GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!”

TMA

http://www.email4money.info
    Investor Links
    First Home Buyer Website

Profile photo of RikkyRikky
    @rikky

Dr X,

Westan is someone who can help you with many contacts and I believe he is doing his own tour group in October if he can get the numbers. I dont think he is charging a fee however if you buy properties through him and his team, there is a fee involved. I am also interested in investing in the States and would like to have a chat with you to gain more knowledge if you are interested email me at [email protected]

Regards,
    Rick

@xenia

Hi Rick,
    Westan is fantastic, I can highly recomend him, great person too. I have already bought a propery using him and have met his team here in Australia.

Our plan for the next couple of years is to buy properties in the USA directly from the owner, like we do here in Australia. The reason is EQUITY!!! Buying houses at retail value, although they have great returns, are usually just that, great returns at retail value.

IREIG have offered to teach us to buy homes with equity in the deal, at a hefty cost. AS TMA suggested, all the info is there, we just need to take the plunge, head over and just do it!!!

[email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

@rikky

Dr X,

Ok, sounds like I am a little behind. Sorry for not understanding your question. I would still like to have a chat to you as I am still learning about the US market and want to speak to as many people as possible.

Cheers,
    Rick

Monopoly, my favourite game

@rikky

Dr X,

When are you thinking of going over there to the US? I will be heading over myself in approx 3 months.

Cheers,
    Rick

@xenia

Hi Rick,
    Our aim is to head over in around October, but no definite plans have been made. If you’d like to have a chat, please call me on 0412 437 582

Cheers

Xenia

[email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

@rikky

What time in the day is good to call?

Profile photo of vivasashvivasash
    @vivasash

Hi there Xenia!
    Yes, as you know Im an IREIG member… I have been in Vegas now for two weeks so far and loving it! With Dave’s help I have already picked up two deals for no money, each with around $50K equity…! Im so excited!

I wanted to put up some images up of them, but I am yet to figure out how to do it! Email me if you want to see them… at vivasash(@)yahoo.com.

[biggrin]

I have so much to learn still… but loving every minute of it! I’m really looking forward to the bootcamp… Its going to be a full on two weeks of all work and no play!

Viva Las Vegas!!

Viva Las Vegas!
    [email protected]

@xenia

SASHA!!!

Is that you? Have been discussing your deals with Jill. I am so excited for you. Go girl!!!

We’ll be coming to visit in Vagas.

XXX

[email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of Bitten LV InvestorBitten LV Investor
    Participant
    @bitten-lv-investor

I am an International property investor, having become a member of the IREIG Group. The first gathering of our group was in Kepal Island (Australia) in April 05, This was one of the best get togethers I have been to. It was not like a seminar, but where a group of like minded people who are interested in International and National property investing shared ideas. There were so many ideas of how to;s and where to’s of investments.
    I also attended a ‘Boot Camp” put on by Dave Lovegrove in February with my wife.
    I have to say that it was the best things we have done in a long time. Yea we were apprehensive about spending a few thousand dollars to do it, and as they said, there were NO guarantees to getting a property, but when we were shown everything about how to do it, we did get a property while we were in Las Vegas. Thru that property, we made a profit of $70,000. Yes $70K.
    And the best thing about it is we can duplicate that again and again. (Which we are now doing again, by following what we learnt in Feb)and you dont have to be in LAs Vegas to do it.
    So for those that are apprehensive about it all, then wait til the next boot camp has finished (in August) and ask them what they thought. I am sure they will agree with me.
    Dave goes out of his way to help you. even after the boot camp Dave was answering questions for us.
    Yes there are many investment ways out there and all have their merits, but this is the way I have chosen to do it. And I like it as it is an easy way to make a profit.
    As for recommending them! Well I can and would again. But then we are part of the group and will remain so for a long time to come.
    Anyway, what else can I say, except don’t knock it til you try it..

Profile photo of madmaxmadmax
    @madmax

Hi,
    I have had contact with Dolf and Dave more so Dave he seems to be the one that is in control of it all and the only thing that he had to sell of is the fact that he is partners with Dolf De roos, I herd that he used a bunch of investors money to buy some property in Slidell USA to rebuild and they have been on the market for over 2 years now with no return, just be careful and don't be sucked in to the you can't do this with out the TEAM crap, its just a scam, who would pay $5,000 USD to join a club that you can get all the information for free, you can still get the info from Dolf's site also. You have to think can you trust some one with your hard earned money that has only been around this industry for a couple years, Truck driver to millionaire my advise to any one thinking to join this club is to do your research before you pay anything and just check what you are going to get for your money, You have to think what am I paying for ???? just a name to look good in front of my friends, SCAM

Participant
    @bitten-lv-investor

Be VERY aware

If you want to be taken for a ride and your money taken without any return, trust in Dave and his co-hawks.

Many of us got suckered into his sweet talks about making it rich in Las Vegas in america. Ha what a flaming joke.
    We invested a lot of money to do this so called bootcamp of his and he took it and spent it.
    then we trusted him again and invested with Dolf Deroos and again seem to have lost our money.
    And guess what? Dolf has divorced himself from Dave and co.. Maybe he didnt want his good name tarnished.

this group seems to have a property in America but we have been told we will be very lucky to see any money from it.
    it hasnt been managed properly by Dave, Terry or Gene Burns or the group in USA who has this under their wings.

Now Dave and Co are suckering more people into paying him money so he can rip them off as well…
    Will he come in here and prove us all wrong. Very much doubt it…

I, like many others, will sat, stay well clear of him.. and so you should. Thats unless you have lots of money to throw away and give to a man that wont even acknowledge you after he has your money…

Participant
    @bitten-lv-investor
    Bitten LV Investor wrote:
    I am an International property investor, having become a member of the IREIG Group. The first gathering of our group was in Kepal Island (Australia) in April 05, This was one of the best get togethers I have been to. It was not like a seminar, but where a group of like minded people who are interested in International and National property investing shared ideas. There were so many ideas of how to;s and where to's of investments. I also attended a 'Boot Camp" put on by Dave Lovegrove in February with my wife. I have to say that it was the best things we have done in a long time. Yea we were apprehensive about spending a few thousand dollars to do it, and as they said, there were NO guarantees to getting a property, but when we were shown everything about how to do it, we did get a property while we were in Las Vegas. Thru that property, we made a profit of $70,000. Yes $70K. And the best thing about it is we can duplicate that again and again. (Which we are now doing again, by following what we learnt in Feb)and you dont have to be in LAs Vegas to do it. So for those that are apprehensive about it all, then wait til the next boot camp has finished (in August) and ask them what they thought. I am sure they will agree with me. Dave goes out of his way to help you. even after the boot camp Dave was answering questions for us. Yes there are many investment ways out there and all have their merits, but this is the way I have chosen to do it. And I like it as it is an easy way to make a profit. As for recommending them! Well I can and would again. But then we are part of the group and will remain so for a long time to come. Anyway, what else can I say, except don't knock it til you try it..

YES I wrote this, But that was when Dave and Co were still trying to get me to invest more money. Oh how stupid I was. It wasnt long after that I was ( and many others) ignored and virtually told. stuff you, your money is gone and dont expect any back….

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.