All Topics / Creative Investing / Solicitor for NSW Lease Options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

Hi All,

I’m looking at selling my first lease option and understand that it is very important to use a solicitor who is familiar with the structure/wording of both the lease and the option documents. I also believe that the related laws vary from state to state. Our property is in NSW.

Can anyone recommend a solicitor who is doing lease options for NSW properties?

Many Thanks,
    Sonja

…Or perhaps someone has an idea on how I might find one?

PS. Our tenants tried to get finance to buy the property when we had it on the market about 6 months ago. Despite using the services of a good mortgage broker they were unable to get finance (due only to servicability). To me this would indicate that a longer (say 10 year?) option would be more appropriate than the 2 year options that I have seen discussed recently. Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.

Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

Hi Sonja

We use Tony Cordato and can recommend him. He certainly knows his stuff and is regularly asked to be a guest speaker at the Vendor Finance (Wraps) Association’s meetings and educational seminars put on by Rick.

His phone number is 02 8297 5600

Cheers, Paul

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

Thankyou so much Paul!

Sonja

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.