All Topics / Help Needed! / Accountant in Prth

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of CMECME
    Participant
    @cme

Hi can anyone in Perth recommend an Accountant in Perth who is familiar with cashflow positive investment property. Would appreciate some help.

Regards
    CME

Profile photo of BonbeachBonbeach
    Participant
    @bonbeach

Hi CME

Cashflow +ve, or -ve shouldnt matter, what you really want is an accountant who knows PROPERTY in general.

I live in Melbourne now but my accountant knows property, is very reliable and is very honest. He isnt cheap but who wants a cheap accountant??? You definately get what you pay for with accountants.

His details are:

Alessandrino Scivolo & Associates
    Main Street, Osborne Park WA
    Neil Alessandrino
    Ph: 08 9344 7799

At least give him a call and have a chat. Tell him Luke said to give him a buzz, I might get 20 bucks off his bill this year hehe

Dev * [kid]

Profile photo of monteemontee
    @montee

I am needing help with regards to accountant-finding. What kind of information should I be considering in my search for a candidate? I need information on structuring and also knowledge about loans. Would I see an accountant about what kind of loan I need? Any help would be great. [confused]

Daniel

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Hi CME
    Just a suggestion, but why do you have to limit yourself to Perth. I live in SA and have an accountant in Victoria (SA also). At the end of the day, you still need to send electronic summaries, emails, faxes etc to your accountant not matter where you are and if you need them in person, the only part of them you ever need to have contact with is their voice!!! Can do it over the phone.

What Im suggesting is that you find the best accountant possible for your needs and if he/she is in a different state, so be it!

We buy properties in all conditions. Can offer Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents Required
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

RMG accounting in Subiaco are very good and Pro-Property.

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.