All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / Steve’s newsletter no longer available in PDF?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of xxxxxx
    @xxx

Hi, i just noticed that the latest newsletter (June 05) is not available to be saved as a PDF file like all the previous ones.

Was this done on purpose or was it an error? Can i ask why the decision was made not to allow the saving of the newsletter in PDF form?

I always enjoy reading Steve’s newsletters but sometimes like to save them for future reference.

Ta [smiling]

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

You need to have the facilities to save a file as PDF on your own computer. If you can no longer do it, something on your computer has changed. You can always save it as an email or word document or just leave it in your email folders as is.

TMA

http://www.email4money.info
    Essential Links
    First Home Buyer Website

Profile photo of xxxxxx
    @xxx

Thanks for the reply TMA but i already have the “facilities” (HDD) and the “software” (Acrobat) to save and read PDF files on my PC.

There used to be an option under “Press Room” to save Steve’s newsletter as a PDF file but it looks like admin has removed it.

Can someone from admin please confirm if this is the case, i.e. has it purposely been removed as a feature or was it a glitch?

Thanks

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

Sorry, thought you were talking about ‘saving’ a file you had already received, not ‘downloading’ a new file.

TMA

http://www.email4money.info
    Essential Links
    First Home Buyer Website

Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent

Thanks for letting me know about this.

I’m making the necessary changes right now…

Brent

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.