All Topics / Help Needed! / finance provided under propertyinvesting.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of StephenTStephenT
    @stephent

Dear All,

I would like to know what sort of finance the propertyinvesting.com can provide and how fast the fund can be available.

At the moment, I have mortgage with a bank. If propertyinvesting.com provides the finance for my next investment property, do I need to move all my existing loans?

Stephen

Profile photo of zucanzucan
    @zucan

I don’t know about how fast but I requested someone to get in touch with me through the forum over two weeks ago. I got one email saying someone would get in touch with me, since then, nothing. Ended up going to the ANZ. Bit disappointing. Maybe you’ll have better luck.

Profile photo of turbozturboz
    @turboz

I went through the finance people associated with Property investing.com.I e-mailed and phoned them,Don’t just wait for them to contact you, be proactive and call them back.I found them fantastic to deal with.Yes I got the loan but even if I wasn’t successful I still would be very happy with them.They explore all the options avaiable. Just give them a call.
    Lisa[biggrin][biggrin]

Profile photo of zucanzucan
    @zucan

Tell me Turboz, if you go to the bother of providing your details and emailing your enquiry, wouldn’t you expect to receive a phone call or correspondence. Emailed a mortgage broker, once, they phoned me back, gave me some excellent advice with a choice of 30 lenders and got my business. Customer service is what it’s all about. Good to see you had a good experience though. Maybe I’ll give them another chance on my next IP purchase.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.