All Topics / Overseas Deals / Latest news from new zealand

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi guys

i’ve been out of New Zealand for 2 months, since i’ve been home (1 week) i’ve been speaking to a lot of agents all across the country and i seem to be hearing the same story from most of them.

1. the amount of sales has dropped dramatically recently, But the numbner of properties up for sale is also very low.

2. prices seem to have leveled out, but not seeing a drop in prices.

3. there seems to be resistance from investors to buy investment properties in Regional areas that aren’t showing a 10% return.

4. It’s cold.

regards westan

We find cash positive deals showing 15-25% Returns in the USA email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Hi Westan

I am hearing the same thing from agents I am speaking to however it has been a cold winter and with the lack of property on the market this is also helping to keep prices stable. This is also the same in Australia. It certainly applies in the inner suburbs of Melbourne. In New Zealand it will be intrsting once we see spring as to what happens to the market

Nigel Kibel

http://www.propertyknowhow.com.au

Australian and New Zealand Buyers advocate
    service and seminars

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of kerwynkerwyn
    @kerwyn

Hi Westan
    I am actually getting calls from agents 3 this week. Properties are in short demand not much under $100000.
    The agents don’t seem to realise that once the +CF is gone so will the Aussie investors. I don’t think they believed me when I told them.
    Rents have dropped a bit also, to many rental properties on the market.
    This may change when the freezing works start up again.

Kerwyn

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Hi Westan,

Sounds like the latest news from Australia also!!!

Cheers

Xenia

We buy properties in all conditions. Can offer Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents Required
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of kiwiduvetkiwiduvet
    @kiwiduvet

glad to hear the ozzies may be desserting NZ IP investing I for one though not an ozzie but in fact a kiwi living in the UK am still finding good CF +VE deals in regional areas

Oh and to Westan, it nice and warm up here in the Northern Hemisphere not very often u get to boast about that, also like Quiggles, Westan & Steve Mcknight i have bought multiple properties in the US this year to date.

when the going gets weird the weird turn pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.