Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of CoopsTCoopsT
    Participant
    @coopst

Hi all thought this may amuse (i laughed after the steam from my ears died down)

I put my PPOR on rental market recently (actually today) and after picking the agent the house ended up on the usual real estate web sites EXCEPT it stated it had 2 bedrooms instead of 3, single garage rather than double, rent stated at $140pw not $240, bond stated at $840 instead of $1200 approx and it stated the house had automatic roller garage which it doesnt (just has normal garage roller door..not electric)

Now I think that is a pretty good effort that…managing to make about 7 mistakes in a single, simple paragraph.

When i politely asked my new PM if she had even opened her eyes during the inspection, she said she was ‘mortified’ and that the data entry clerk had gotton it wrong!!!

Now I know the adelaide Zoo is desperate for money and will do anything possible to increase revenue, but i think sub-contracting the monkeys out as real estate data entry clerks is probably going a bit far.

Cheers

Coops [biggrin]

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Coops,
    I’d love to submit my rental application for your 3 bedroom, double garage house for ‘$140 per week!’ Do you mind if I hold the lease in my name and rent the other 2 rooms out to a couple of friends?
    Regards,
    Gatsby! (‘bilingual dyslexic’- I can’t sequence words in ‘2’ different languages!)

“Sometimes the hardest thing to do in life is often the best thing to do.”

Profile photo of KPLKPL
    @kpl

Ummmm interesting- I guess it’s easier to blame the data entry clerk!

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b
    Profile photo of TurboBTurboB
    @turbob

I would consider it the resonsibily of the PM to check and sign off all adverts regarding the property they manage.

I would speak to the PM and ensure that the cost of running the advert isn’t passed onto you.

All the best with it!

Brent Nolan
    Director
    ……………………………………………..
    IMMERE
    Progressive Branding
    http://www.immere.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.