All Topics / Help Needed! / Logan QLD

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of jeweljewel
    @jewel

Does anyone out there have investments in Logan or know if Logan is a good suburb to invest in

Profile photo of BenedictJBenedictJ
    Participant
    @benedictj

Go to the members section and private message DD. He has done quite a lot of research and owns property in this area. As a bird dog he also knows of current deals going in these areas. From what I understand it seems to have some good growth prospects.

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

From what I understand it seems to have some good growth prospects

Really??? With 250% growth in the last 2 -3 years, I wouldn’t have been so sure. Maybe I need to call DD too

Benny

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Hi Jewel,

We have a few in Logan area….. what would you like to know ?

Growth has been phenomonal….. Still has more room to move…..

Don’t forget Logan is one of the “golden” suburbs due for the Gov’t touch, if you read the SEQ regional plan…..

Cheers
    Scott

Profile photo of maximusmaximus
    @maximus

Logan appears to be a fairly large area. Is there a certain part that everyone is referring to?

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

If you want a breakdown of each suburb in the Logan area you might want to pick up a copy of the REIQ Qld Property and Lifestyle magazine.

The Logan area seems to have done most of it’s growth for the next 10 years in the last five though.

Profile photo of plpropertyplproperty
    @plproperty

Golden suburb? What a joke. Jewel I encourage you to take a drive through logan before you make any decisions. Logan needs plenty of work to put it nicely.

Luke Woollard
    Licensee
    Pacific Lifestyle Property
    http://www.plproperty.com.au

comments made are general information only. you should seek professional advice for your particular circumstances.

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Luke,

I gather by your tone of your message, Logan is beneath you, and, you have contempt for others opinions…. Please read what has been mentioned…..

If you have read the Draft SEQ regional plan, you would clearly see that Logan is an area that will get some needed attention going forward……

No one has mentioned that logan is paradise at the moment…… BUT gains are there to be made if you are on the ground and looking around……. I say this, because the Pelicans have actually done very nicely in the area…… and not from wraps… but buy n hold……

Cheers
    Scott

Profile photo of fostonfoston
    @foston
    Originally posted by pelican:

Luke,

I gather by your tone of your message, Logan is beneath you, and, you have contempt for others opinions…. Please read what has been mentioned…..

If you have read the Draft SEQ regional plan, you would clearly see that Logan is an area that will get some needed attention going forward……

No one has mentioned that logan is paradise at the moment…… BUT gains are there to be made if you are on the ground and looking around……. I say this, because the Pelicans have actually done very nicely in the area…… and not from wraps… but buy n hold……

Cheers
    Scott

I totally agree, we have our PPOR and 2 IPS in Logan. During the last 5 years a lot of people have made a lot of money from investing in property in the Logan area, and correct me if i am wrong, but isn’t that is what it is all about.

Maybe, plproperty, you should slow down next time you drive through Logan and have a good look at what is really happening here.

Foston

Life is a series of new beginnings

Profile photo of TigerlillyTigerlilly
    @tigerlilly

It depends what you are looking for, but it is one of the few areas left in Brisbane where you can buy a house less than 10 years old for under $300,000. I bought in Boronia Heights 5 years ago for $105,000 and sold last week for $240,000. Just around the corner Devine homes is selling houses off the plan starting at $300,000. Surely that will strengthen the sale prices a bit further down the track.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.