All Topics / Overseas Deals / Kiwi Finance?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of bpsbps
    Participant
    @bps

G’day,
    I live in Melbourne and am trying to secure kiwi finance for an NZ property.
    The property is a body corp unit title. One major NZ bank has said they’d only finance up to 60% of the purchase price on this basis. Can anyone steer me towards someone who can finance around 80% – 90%?
    Cheers
    Ben.

Profile photo of Dean ParkerDean Parker
    Participant
    @dean-parker

I was a part of Kiwi Adventure 1. I had no luck with one of the large NZ banks. They could only offer me 60%-75% LVR on some of the properties and could not offer me anything on a block of units. I was told it was because they were over exposed in certain areas. I was able to secure finance at 80% on all of my purchases through a mortgage broker. I can get their details if you would like, but I’d just like to check with him first.[biggrin] Best of luck!

Profile photo of bpsbps
    Participant
    @bps

Hi Dean,
    I would appreciate your broker’s details if it’s ok by them. Thanks for your help.
    Ben.

Profile photo of Mobile MortgageMobile Mortgage
    @mobile-mortgage

I have arranged NZ finance for many of my Australian clients, I am happy to help feel free to contact me with the details, Cheers.

Regards
    Steven Crane
    Mortgage Broker

Mobile Mortgage Market
    Ph: 0402 483 216
    [email protected]
    http://www.mobilemortgagemarket.com.au

PLEASE note comments made should not be taken as specific taxation, financial, legal or investment advice.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi all

steve did a great job helping many of our clients with finance in NZ last year, he comes highly recommended by many people.

regards westan

We find cash positive deals showing 15-25% Returns in the USA email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of GeoffBeckGeoffBeck
    @geoffbeck

Hi Ben,
    I’m one of Steve’s clients and as Westan says he comes highly recommended.

Worth a phone call.

Cheers,
    GeoffB

Profile photo of ayenayen
    Participant
    @ayen

Hi,

Natalie Penn at elite mortgage brokers recently obtained 80% lend on a body corporate property for me. Nice rate too (better than the quoted rates from the banks).

Her email is [email protected]

Since we used her we have spoken to quite a few Aussies who had used her services and spoke highly of her.

ayen

Profile photo of Dean ParkerDean Parker
    Participant
    @dean-parker

The mortgage broker I used is more than happy for me to put his name up here:

Home Trust Mortgages
    Andrew Hart
    w – +64 (06) 834 3142
    m – +64 (021) 115 3571
    e – [email protected]

Hope it all works out!

Dean Parker

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Profile photo of arbarb
    Participant
    @arb

Have you made sure that you have given the banks all the reasons they need to say yes?

Andrew.Dane

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.