All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Father is dying. Please help with advice.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

Yeah. Maybe you are right. Money is certainly the last thing I would focus on if my father was dying.

TMA

http://www.email4money.info
    Investor Links
    First Home Buyer Website

Profile photo of JustAllanJustAllan
    Participant
    @justallan
    By the way, I did read and comprehend what you wrote. You were worrying about money when your father was dying regardless of how the situation arose.

It is not about money – it’s about right & wrong. But anyway…

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi allen
    I’ll give my 002 worth.
    you need to separate the issues here one is your father and the other is the will they are not combined, one is personal and the other is a piece of paper.
    First have a chat with the salvo’s in the area you are in.
    A. they can give counciling with regard to suicide it is a very difficult issue to address and needs profestional help and also grief even thou I have empathy for your position being of irish extract we believe in wakes which is a celabration of a death rather then a greiving so I can’t help on that front but they can.
    next the will they have some very good solicitor that work with them and they can guide you also.
    get as much information dated as possible, court cases go for some times many years and if its written down if only on a piece of paper it works wonders in court cases.
    and the last thing is that most of these things are worked out, it is only money after all and yes most people strive to get alot of the stuff but you can’t take it with you
    it is a tool to be used to gain some thing but its not from my point of view worth dying for nor is it worth the time to think of dying for.
    we all have these little mountains to climb some climb better then others but we all still have to climb them.
    The strongest rose is not the one that gets watered every day its the one that has to fit to survive and struggles to reach the light.
    It seems at this time you need to struggle for that light and climb that mountain.
    Its probably not the place to post this but this is one of the reasons for correct structure, people use family discretionary trusts for lots of different reasons but I have one of mine setup
    for this reason, so that the director of the trust in this case an accountant directs assetts as per the trust deeds its better then a will, as there is no arguments with this trust structure new spouces cann’t be added no messy divorce problems.
    In this case a little late but a lesson to others.
    always look not 5 ,10 ,15 ,20 ,30 years a head put structure for your time on this plot of earth and on going.
    sorry about any spelling mistakes

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.