All Topics / Value Adding / Relocatable Homes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of icarus1icarus1
    @icarus1

Hi
    I have found a block of land in Vic and am looking to relocate two homes on to the property. I have done some research and started working out costs etc.. Has anyone out there done one before and if so any tips

All help appreciated[biggrin]

Profile photo of hmackayhmackay
    Participant
    @hmackay

Hi Bill,

In the process on doing dual occs. Havn’t done what your proposing but it sounds good. Cheap houses etc but I would check with your local to see if Ok. Good luck.

hrm

Profile photo of RichLeeRichLee
    @richlee

Hi Bill
    I havent done anything like this before, but came across something you may or may not be interested in checking out seeing as you are in Victoria….

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&s=vic&c=4000054&tm=1119155260&id=101975055&f=0&p=10&t=res&ty=&snf=&ag=&cu=&fmt=&header=

Am sure you would’ve looked in to this already but we have a block of land in Vic also and there is a covenance on it that says we cant transport a home to it or use second hand materials in the structure of the house we build on it….

Good luck with it all…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.