All Topics / Heads Up! / ID SUMMARY BOX

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of WilleWille
    @wille

G-DAY ALL,
    received ID today & trialing, require some help understanding the SUMMARY information at bottom LH corner.

1, purchase price: $89000
    20% deposit: $17800
    loan: $71200
    closing cost: $10139.80(placed in OTHER BORRING COST box of CLOSING COST section)

(ID adds loan & closing cost at bottom = $81339.80

Q,
    Why (in SUMMARY section) does the purchase price ($89000) & closing cost ($81339.80)get added together giving a NET PURCHASE PRICE = $170339.80.

What is the NET PURCHASE PRICE indicating

Should it be?, Deposit 20%: $17800 + loan $71200 + closing cost $10139.80 = $99139.80 (as indicated in summary section as CASH NEEDED)

your help will be most appreciated

Wille

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

Wille

Profile photo of Investment DetectiveInvestment Detective
    @investment-detective

Hi Wille

The figures here do not quite add up, if you have a cash needed figure of 99139.80 then you have entered the deposit and balance as cash options, but you say you have a loan of 71200 (the balance), this could only be if you have entered that amount in the closing costs as well and allocated it to loan. It looks like the balance has been double entered into the closing costs?

The total closing costs should only be 10139.80, if you still have a problem, set up your property and take a screen shot and send it to me and I will try to replicate your issue.

Regards

Philip Batey
    JATPAC Designs

Author of Investment Detective

Profile photo of WilleWille
    @wille

Pbatey,
    Thanks, I have finger issues / nil typing skills

Wille

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.