All Topics / Help Needed! / Aggressive or Conservative???

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of KDTKDT
    @kdt

Hi All

Just wanting to get some help please…..

Which is better – An aggressive or conservative real estate agent when selling?

We are just about ready to sell our first IP and want the best possible outcome and wonder if anyone has any suggestions for us.

We are still shopping for an agent to list our property with at the end of the month

Profile photo of zenergyzenergy
    @zenergy

i am normally not this blunt, but… why bother asking for help… when the last person you ask for comments reads..”i will make it regardless…..

food for thought..
    jo.

Profile photo of KDTKDT
    @kdt

Thanks Jo

I’m just new to posting but my partner set up this profile which included his signature.
    I’ve just turned it off, and would be more than happy to get help from anyone…..please….

Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney

There is little doubt in my mind that a good agent can get a few more dollars out of prospective purchasers. We have proven this many times by choosing hard working agents who “have fire in their bellies”

I am not sure I would say they are aggressive, but they are far from conservative.

Michael Yardney
    METROPOLE PROPERTIES
    Author of Australia’s leading property e-magazine.
    Join over 10,000 readers each month.
    FREE subscription http://www.metropole.com.au

Profile photo of zenergyzenergy
    @zenergy

HI KDT
    sorry for the blunt approach… can now appreciate your standing….

my approach is that business is always built apon good relationships with good people, which equals good people + frequent contact….

i know a good person if you are in brisbane… follow your gut instinct, i always find that is what leads me to the right decision.

cheers jo
    GO THE MAROONS!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.