All Topics / Heads Up! / Craig Trunbull

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of PegasusPegasus
    @pegasus

Does anyone know anything about Craig Turnbull please? In particular his programs and mentoring? Good or bad experiences?

Ta!

Pegasus

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

he’s on 882 AM (6PR)Saturdays 0700-0800

Apart from that he has a few books out and some seminars coming up in Perth. Thats about all i know

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Participant
    @redwing

http://www.propertymillionaire.com.au

Seminar at Burswood june 28th

price of ticket gets you a book and DVD as well.

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

Redwing,

Called up about the seminar this morning to book myself and the wife on. It’ll be our first seminar ever.

Trouble was, as usual, got a recording and after the “leave your details after the beep” tripe, a Telstra message came on saying the voicemail messagebox was full, so we are currently stranded. We presume it’s booked out.

Oh well, we’ll try again next decade.

Participant
    @redwing

1300-132-941

e-mail [email protected] Michelle Carden is the lady i dealt with..

I never struck the answering machine when i called?

I listened to Craig on 882 (6PR) the other day as well at 0700-0800 Saturday(Talkback..it’s on-line also if you want to listen in whilst on the net) it was interesting..

Participant
    @redwing

My second seminar Dazzling, at the first i got to meet Steve and Brent at the Convention Centre and previewed Steves new book (sat there for 20 minutes reading it).

The price for this one is great ($39.00)and i’ve got a book and DVD to boot..gotta be happy

@dazzling

Redwing,

Just got booked on….see you there maybe.

Cheers,

Dazzling

“No point having a cake if you can’t eat it.”

Participant
    @redwing

Did you get the free book and DVD Dazzling [biggrin]Some people in line said they missed out..

Anyone else go..and if so what did you think?

REDWING

@dazzling

Hi Redwing,

Yeah we turned up and it was good for a laugh.

No we didn’t learn anything. The wife was sorely disappointed in the content. She thought the $39 event was just a teaser for the $ 1,995 event.

We got more involved though than we bargained for, with Craig referring to me in the audience every 15 minutes or so. Here I am in a room of 560 people and who does the presenter single out for constant treatment – Christ, he even asked where I lived, holding up the entire crowd for my answer and what I thought of his statements on several occassions.

Both the wife and I thought it funny when Craig picked us as candidates for the FHOG, and yet when I answered his question truthfully about where we live, I had the entire 560 in the audience laughing at us…thinking that we were lying. I guess the joke was on everyone else, including Craig.

Anyway….no, we won’t be taking up the offer to ‘go to the next stage’. We don’t think it’s appropriate going to a costly seminar trying to learn something off someone who is a few steps behind us on the road to property wealth.

Cheers,

Dazzling

Profile photo of Cindy_Henderson16481Cindy_Henderson16481
    Participant
    @cindy_henderson16481

We are currently under a Mentoring Program run by Craig Turnbull. The course lasts for 12 months (finishing Sept 2005) and has been a great help along our investment path.
    Our net worth has increased by at least $200,000 during this time – we would not have had the courage to invest to this level on our own.
    We have a fantastic coach we can call upon for help and advice at any time.
    We meet with Craig and fellow investors once a month and have phone contact with our coach at least weekly. Our monthly meetings teach basic property investing strategies as well as ‘mindset training’.
    So, our experience has been great so if we were asked was it worthwhile the answer would be a very definite YES!

Cindy Henderson

Participant
    @redwing
    Originally posted by Dazzling:

Hi Redwing,

Yeah we turned up and it was good for a laugh.

No we didn’t learn anything. The wife was sorely disappointed in the content. She thought the $39 event was just a teaser for the $ 1,995 event.

I agree and my first thought was that he would be weeding out the tyre kickers and get only the serious investors..people who had cash and wanted to increase thier wealth- i thought the next group would probably make a great syndicate with these attributes

We got more involved though than we bargained for, with Craig referring to me in the audience every 15 minutes or so. Here I am in a room of 560 people and who does the presenter single out for constant treatment – Christ, he even asked where I lived, holding up the entire crowd for my answer and what I thought of his statements on several occassions.

arghhh..you were the guy i couldn’t see not putting his hand up then [biggrin]i was too far over

Both the wife and I thought it funny when Craig picked us as candidates for the FHOG, and yet when I answered his question truthfully about where we live, I had the entire 560 in the audience laughing at us…thinking that we were lying. I guess the joke was on everyone else, including Craig.

i was over that way today..are the streets narrow or everyone just parks on the road?

Anyway….no, we won’t be taking up the offer to ‘go to the next stage’. We don’t think it’s appropriate going to a costly seminar trying to learn something off someone who is a few steps behind us on the road to property wealth.

You’ve got until Friday to think about it anyway and get the discount[biggrin]- we’re too busy researching areas and sorting the next deal to attend, i do however think it would be interesting

I didn’t know the tip about using the settlement agent he mentioned though and finding out the cost of splitting a block to be about $1000 for the surveyor was food for thought..the majority of people learn much-much more on this forum, did you speak to the Asset Protection Lady?

Cheers,

Dazzling

Profile photo of maximusmaximus
    @maximus
    Originally posted by Cindy_Henderson16481:

We are currently under a Mentoring Program run by Craig Turnbull. The course lasts for 12 months (finishing Sept 2005) and has been a great help along our investment path.
    Our net worth has increased by at least $200,000 during this time – we would not have had the courage to invest to this level on our own.
    We have a fantastic coach we can call upon for help and advice at any time.
    We meet with Craig and fellow investors once a month and have phone contact with our coach at least weekly. Our monthly meetings teach basic property investing strategies as well as ‘mindset training’.
    So, our experience has been great so if we were asked was it worthwhile the answer would be a very definite YES!

Cindy Henderson

What sort of price range does this mentoring cost?

Sounds like it has been good for you.

Participant
    @redwing

For those that asked me..

Craig Turnbull seminar

Introduction-
    First was a big disclaimer saying the evening was for educational purposes only.
    Craig’s vision was expanded he talking about an aspire credit card and other personal goals.

Then talked about finding deals, research, networking, and look for a motivated vendor and areas where infrastructure was going.

Then the talk turned to “No/Little Money down deals”- using equity etc and some examples were provided and vendor finance was talked about.

We then moved onto renovating and more examples and slides of before and after properties were shown as well as the numbers of the deals. R.O.I and CoCR was talked about here.

Craig’s team was mentioned including Property Management, Asset Protection, Mortgage Broking, Wealth Club and Mentoring Program.

Property developing was discussed and examples were again given as well as a “do your numbers empathise”. Zoning, Potential Problems etc were discussed.

We then talked about strategy- profit and protecting your properties, not overstretching and becoming wealthy as well as potential problems with Super and the pension for many of us.

Lastly we moved onto the upcoming weekend seminar and what it entailed.

Hope I covered the majority of it for those who were interested.

REDWING

Cindy i’m intersted in your experiences over the 12 months to..?

Participant
    @redwing

His Seminar for the weekend is on this weekend- they wanted 70 people and got 60 at about $1,500- $1,700 each i believe.

I’ve heard Craig say on the radio to a caller that its an all day question and wasn’t worth an investor with 4 IP’s looking at buying further IP’s in a Trust structure..

Another person who asked about whether they should get a depreciation schedule done on their PPoR now or later (as they wanted to add a patio and do up the current PPoR) , when they moved into thier new PPoR (currently being built) was also told it was an all day question
    and he would answer it next week..

I like Craig and enjoy listening to him, but find the questions that also interest me are put into the ‘to hard’ basket..

I made further enquiries about the Mentoring Program and his different memberships (Saphire and Diamond from Memory) and you were looking at around $7,000 for Mentoring from Memory..

Thats why I’m glad we have a resource like this forum and Somersoft…collective knowledge is powerful..

REDWING

Profile photo of ilearnerilearner
    @ilearner

Hi, All,

On an unusual occasion (on the way to airpot to pick up someone on 30 July 05), I listened to Craig’s talking. I am sure you what his talking I could do better than him.

My impression is he does not have his own opinion. All the questions people asked him, he said yes. He probably makes to appeal to everyone, the developers, the agents, the buyers ,the sellers. Maybe he wants to find them in his mentor program. He does not have his own view on the property. That was exactly as mentioned by Dazzling. Although I have not met Craig, but from his radio talking, I could see him.

Good luck!

Profile photo of kerwynkerwyn
    @kerwyn

Hi All
    I have spent a lot of time with Craig and I can tell you he is the real deal. He is straight forward and will not spin you any bull.
    To all of you who have written derogatory post about Craig I have a simple answer? He is a millionaire many times over out of property investing and you are not?
    When you get to his level I will only gladly listen to your views.
    Kerwyn

@dazzling
    To all of you who have written derogatory post about Craig I have a simple answer? He is a millionaire many times over out of property investing and you are not?

Wow Kerwyn, pretty strong words…hope you’ve got all your facts straight on that one. How many is many ??

When you get to his level I will only gladly listen to your views.

Well let’s throw the dice and take our chances…what’s the level Kerwyn ?? Craig said at the seminar when he was 28 his level was zero ?? Are you saying only multi-millionaires have a valid view worth listening to ?? Surely not….

I believe Pegasus’s question at the top of the thread asked for all experiences…good and bad.

Cheers,

Dazzling

Profile photo of Smithy29Smithy29
    @smithy29

I totally agree with Kerwyn.

Profile photo of Smithy29Smithy29
    @smithy29

I to am doing a mentoring program with Craig and to this day it is one of my best decisions and some of the best money I have ever spent.

So many would be and so called investors focus totally in on the dollars and cents of the deal and nothing else. The truely great investors, who are finnacially free for the rest of their lives know that there is so much more to it than that and that’s why they always seem to get the great deals.
    I t disappoints me some what to read some of the comments as some of them are far from constructive but more to do with a “tall poppy syndrome” kind of attitude.

There are comments made saying that Craig does not have a defined view on property. Maybe that’s because there are so many ways of making good profit in realestate why would you limit yourself to one or two? Having said that Craig’s focus is on renovations and developments but that’s what suites Craig. This dosen’t mean that doing reno’s and developing are the only ways to invest in realestate. Pick what suites you, learn it like the back of your hand and go for it

Now I know that not everyone who goes to Craigs seminairs are going leave totally happy as you can’t please everyone. My experiences with Craig have been nothing but positive , positive ,positive. He knows the property market extemely well and I have learnt so much, not only about facts and figures but about myself and what I can achieve.

Smithy29

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

I have been reading all of your posts with interest since I do not know much about Graig Turnbull.
    That’s why I like to read a range of differing opinions about him.

I do not see that any of the posts should be called derogatory, as people merely gave their opinion based on their first (or 2nd, 3rd, hehe) impression. Everybody is entitled to express their opinion.

I value all opinions equally: You don’t have to BE a millionaire to criticise or question a millionaire.

Does someone’s opinion increase in value as his/her net-worth increases?

In that case, I’d better [sealed]

Celivia

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.