All Topics / General Property / steves perth seminar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of HJHJ
    @hj

Hi People
    Glad I finally figuered out how to make a post.
    Just back from the Perth seminar and enjoyed learning how to develop new strategies and apply the knowledge.

Enjoyed the networking with similar folk, loved learning and the knowledge that was shared

Im sure it will take me some time to crunch numbers fast and work with the suggested formulas, but pratice makes perfect eh?

Talk on comfort zones was funny I havent felt comfortable since I started property investing 4 years ago and I quess I wont or I may have stopped learning…
    cheers from a sandgroper

HJ

Profile photo of bderrybderry
    Participant
    @bderry

I attended Steves seminar and thought it fantastic also.
    I love his no nonsense approach and challenging questions. I appreciated the test to expose whether you are an investor or a hopeful speculator. I’ve certainly got some work to do on my thinking!

Profile photo of YvonneHYvonneH
    @yvonneh

Mmmmm I had to laugh when I saw HJ had posted 3 replies and had just finished the Perth masterclass…… guess who went to Steve’s masterclass in Auckland (NZ) today and is following up on the action steps of the day of replying to 3 forums! I have been sitting on the fence for the last 7 months with some fantastic excuses I was buying into regularaly. I even teach people how to invest and wasn’t looking in my own backyard. Wiht a brief convo with Steve at lunch and then him asking me to stand up in front of the crowd and talk about our convo I had a great wakeup call. Am really wanting to partner up with someone on an accountability level to reap the benefits of givng and recieving some more valuable lessons. I am a believer of stepping outside my comfort zones and today was a reality check. I loved steve’s qupte of ‘to get the winning hoop you have got to be on the court!’ If anyone is thinking about investing and not ask yourself ‘ Do you deserve success” If the answer is yes and you are not successful…… what is really holding you back. As a fresh newbie from his MC today I am stuggling to go to sleep….. and tomorrow (sun) I am going down the line to search for my bargains….. they are waiting for me to find

Y[biggrin]

Have a MOST OUTSTANDING Day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.